Kaya bit her fingernails nervously, looking around as if someone was following her, "I'm scared" she hiccuped sadly. Her long lashes fluttered up to the sky as she sniffled.

Dr. Drew handed her a tissue, "Of?" she asked leaning in, "if there is any domestic abuse, physical or mental, I promise my office is a safe place. I will help you" she pleaded reaching for Kaya's hand.

Kaya winced jumping back like animal avoiding a trap, "No, my husband is great!" she yelled barely above a whisper, she was slightly offended, "I meant I'm afraid of everything" she sighed leaning back as if those words had exhausted her very meaning.

Suddenly, a tall handsome gentleman opened the door and strolled in. His walk was confident and business-like, matching his perfect shade of dark chocolate skin. His caramel eyes glossed softly over Kaya's with fondness and love before he addressed Dr. Drew with a firm handshake, "I see you've met my wife, I'm Keith Magono" he said taking a seat.

Kaya barely acknowledged her husband giving him a pathetic pat on the back before going back to staring at the wall fixtures.

Dr. Drew inhaled the nice light aroma of clean ocean breeze cologne that radiated from Mr. Magono's well-built body.

He himself was king, his energy was the opposite of his wife, it was smooth like Bourbon. His delightful caramel eyes hinted at knowledge and culture. Not to mention, his body was a strong masculine sin. Even in his semi-formal collared shirt you could see every line and muscle rippling and shaping to form his body.

He dressed nicely, unlike his wife who looked like a cheap cave hobbit from a thrift store.

Furthermore, Mr. Magono's clean-cut appearance was just as attractive as his curly waves of hair and dashing white smile.

The smile on Keith's face broke, flickering a tunnel of sadness. The mirage of, "my life is perfect" broke down and for a moment he looked both lost and hurt.

"My wife has this thing" he explained with sensitivity, "Where she's afraid of us" he put his hands over his face taking a deep breath, on the verge of tears, "I can't get close to the person I love the most when they are afraid to lay or stand beside me" his deep mahogany voice cracked and splintered in grief.

Dr. Drew shook her head with understanding, "please explain in detail if you can, what you mean by she's afraid to lay with you?" she asked.

Keith removed his hands from his face flushing velvet heat, "she's afraid to have sex. I've been married to her for two months now and I can barely get a kiss much less physical intimacy" he explained.

Keith threw his hands up, it was truly his time to vent, "it's gotten so ridiculous that she walks around the house with webbed swim flipper shoes on. You know the heavy rubbery ones that swimmers go to the pool to swim in?"

Dr. Drew blinked taking in all the information, "I'm sorry what?" she asked.

Kaya who had been quiet for a while intercepted, "I heard somewhere that regular shoes cause traction on marble flooring, so I've always had this fear that I would slip and...

Dr. Drew scribbled furiously, "continue, and what will happen Kaya?" she encouraged.

Kaya's face became as serious as her tone. She looked the doctor straight in the eye, "and I might slip on his dick and bust my ass or rip my vagina" she winced as she spoke quickly as if she was picturing it in her mind.

Dr. Drew coughed violently to conceal the violent desire to burst into tears of laughter. She had never heard that one before.

Kaya continued her explanation with innocent baby doe eyes, "It's a very real thing, which is why I don't perform oral. What if I fall and catch his penis on the way down?" Kaya's eyes grew bigger with fear as she rambled on, "how is that going to look at my funeral huh? Dying with a dick in my mouth.