"It's nice." I looked at him and he smiled at me.

We went inside and he gave me a tour of his new home, making sure I took my shoes off at the door first. The house truly was beautiful, Sam's face lit up every time we went into a different room. He would not stop smiling, I could have sworn his mouth was stuck like that.

~

He dragged me along to the mall so he could buy some new curtains for the windows. For some reason he wanted to do that before we unloaded the truck, I thought that he would have wanted to do that first. But I guess not.

As soon as we got out of the truck someone came up to us asking for a picture. I agreed to take a picture and Sam just rolled his eyes and stayed quiet. The girl took the picture of all of us together and we continued walking into the mall.

"What was that?" I asked, it's so unlike him to do that, he loves taking pictures with fans.

"You told her yes before I had the chance to say no." He shrugged.

"Why would you say no?"

"because it's annoying." Sam said, clearly irritated.

What? I swear to god he was always jumping with joy to meet new fans and take pictures. I hope that girl didn't see him roll his eyes. I was going to ask him more about it but I let it go. I'll ask him later.

I stayed quiet as we walked through the mall and I followed Sam to the store he wanted to go too to buy curtains. Sam had his hood up the whole time and I just walked around with my bright hair showing.

I stayed outside the store in the main corridor, greeting fans and taking pictures with them while Sam searched for what he wanted. It's been so long since I've been able to do this.

Sam's POV:

I searched and searched and searched for the curtains that I wanted. I saw them in here once, like a month ago. And I was determined to come back and buy them, and I finally found them after like thirty minutes.

"Yes." I whispered to myself.

I examined the curtains just to make sure they actually were the ones I wanted to buy. I absolutely loved them so I grabbed as many as I needed and went to the checkout counter to it for them. The cashier was kinda cute, but he looked young, 18, 19 maybe. He scanned the items and the total came to 180 pounds. I swiped my credit card and paid for the curtains. I walked back out into the main corridor, the little crowd that surrounded Ed had subsided and he sat on a bench talking to some girl. She was flirting with him, there's no doubt about it. Ed didn't really seem too interested. I walked up to him and the girl and made eye contact.

"Hey." I said to Ed, he looked at me and then stood up next to me. "You ready to go?"

"Yeah." He replied, he waved to the girl and she grabbed his arm.

"Would you mind giving me your number?" She asked. Ed and I just looked at her until I grabbed his chin, turned his face towards me and pressed my lips to his. I made sure to add a little tongue action and I made sure to look right at her as I kissed him.

After a few seconds I pulled away from him. "Yes, he does mind."

She gave me a dirty look and I just smiled at her. She then turned around and walked off. Ed and I walked the other way, I even had to let him hold the shopping bag to hold in front of his crotch because he had a hard on in the middle of the damn mall. His face was like a tomato until we were able to get back into the truck.

~

We made it back to my new home and I put the curtains up with Ed. So now the house was dim and empty. After we went to get something to eat we decided we should attempt to bring my bed into the house and put it together. We brought the mattress in and set it against the wall. Then grabbed the pieces to the headboard and frame and put them together once we got them upstairs.