Chapter 18: Jealously

~Yugi Pov~

Everybody preformed theor songs and got a good grades.Everybody was chatting with each other. The bell rung through the school. Everybody ran out the class except for Heba and I.  I got out from my seat with Heba right behind me.

" See you tonight, Yug and Heb" Joey said as he ran out and waved along with everybody else.

"Alright! See ya, guy." I said.

"You're still picking me and Tiara up tonight right, Yugi?" Kiara asked as she got up from her seat. Tiara was waiting at the door.

"Yeah" I said happily as I looked at her. She smiled brightly. Heba was about to say something but was cut off.

"Hey Kiara!" Armani said as he wave from the distance. Kiara waved back as she smiled. Armani ran over to her, stopping in front of her.

"Hey Armani. What's up" Kiara said. The air was tense I could sense jealously or was that just me and Heba. Heba growled in annyoce as he eyed Armani. I stared daggers at Armani. I felt eyes staring over. I looked back and see Atem and Yami with their fist clenched tightly as he staring daggers at Kiara.

"So, Kiara I can't wait for tonight" Armani said happily.

"Tonight" Heba and I said in sync. I looked over at Heba, he was gripping the back of the chair in front of him, digging his nails in the fabric. I clenched my fists tightly, digging my nails in my skin.

"Me either!" Kiara said happily.

"Here, let me take your bag. I know it heavy" Armani said as he reach for Kiara book bag.

"No, Kiara I'll take your bag!" Heba and I yelled in sync causing Armani and Kiara to jump.

"No!" Yami and Atem yelled in sync. Yami and Atem ran down quickly from the top of the room and stopped in front of us.

" You can take mine" Atem and Yami yelled in sync. Heba and I look over at him irritately then back at Kiara and Armani. Armani was looking up at us with Kiara back on his shoulders.

"Um, anyways.." Armani said as he moved his gaze from us to Kiara, who was blushing while smiling. "You will win for sure. I can't wait to see your performance" Armani continued. Kiara play with piece of her hair shyly as she blushed.

"I can't wait either" Heba said. Kiara smiled up at him then back to Armani.

" Do you need ride there. I got plenty of room in my car" Armani asked as he smiled happily.

"She riding with me!.." I said as looked at him.

"Yeah but maybe next time" Kiara said to Armani. Armani nodded his head.

"Um do- Armani began to asked.

"Hey Kiara, do you need ride home" I asked her with smile.

" We do" Yami and Atem said in sync as they looked at us.

" yeah actually. I'll go wait for you two at the car" Kiara said.

"I'll come with you" Armani said. Kiara and Armani began to walk away.

" Kiara wait!" Heba yelled. Kiara and Armani stopped in their tracks. Kiara looked up at Heba. Heba grabbed Kiara waist and pull her back. Heba lean down and kissed her. It was heated one.

"Ahhh!" Atem, Yugi and Armani yelled. Yami lookes away from the scene. Kiara and Heba pulled away, not dislocking eye connected.

"Bitch!" Atem yelled. Yami elbowed him and I cover his mouth. Atem growled ~I hope you like the taste of me, bitch~ Atem thought to himself.  Heba gave her peck on the lips then smiled. Kiara blushed as she looked at him.

" I'll see you tonight, beautiful" Heba said as he let go of her wrist. Kiara blushed deeply.

"Okay" Kiara said. Armani growled at Heba then Heba looked over and smirked. Kiara smiled at me and reach up, wrapping her arms around my neck and hugged me. I wrap my arms around her waist and hug her back then we let go. Armani smirked at Heba. He intertwine his fingers with Kiara, who was still shocked from the kiss.

" Yugi" Yami said then wrapped his arms around my neck. I ignored the embrace and Yami frowned.

"So Kiara tell me more about what your going to preform tonight" Armani said as he pull her a long.

" Oh okay" Kiara said as she followed him. Heba and I gave deep sigh. I looked over to Yami, who head was down. I removed his arms from around my neck.

"Well that was something" Heba said as he release the chairs...

"Agreed" I said.

🖤END OF CHAPTER 17🖤
🖤I HOPE YOU LIKED IT GUYS. I KNOW BREM SLACKING ON THIS STORY BUT MY WRITER BLOCK HAS ENDED AND I'LL BE UPDATING IT MORE.🖤

🖤Comment and Vote. I love feedback🖤