Part 1 Arrival Chapter 1 Time Traveler

Alexandria

It's 3:00 P.M, I'm relaxing near the pool at the Marriott Hotel in Orlando, Florida, writing a short story in a notebook. Alexandria Manor written in thick black letters on the cover. I'm 16 years old, I have a light tan, waist long dirty blonde hair, and bright, emerald eyes. As I scribbled on the lined paper, a lock of hair fell into my face, so I moved it away, only to have it fall in my face again. So, I grabbed my hair band and put my hair back and returned to my writing. Half an hour later my dad called me in,

"Yeah" I asked as I walked into our hotel room, and our matching eyes met. Everyone always said that my dad and I looked alike, but I thought that I looked a more like my mom and older sister, Sarah.

"Mom called and she's almost home from the store. Do you want to help your brothers with dinner?" he asked

"Sure thing" I smiled as I plopped my journal on the table near the back door and headed for the hotel's kitchenette. Where my 11-year-old twin brothers, Ron and Ramses had the oven heated for pizza.

Ramses was the older of the two by fifteen minutes. He had shoulder length red hair, which contrasted his dark tan and topaz eyes. He was the taller of the two boys and the rowdiest, he also enjoyed playing video games and ride his skateboard.

While his twin brother Ron, was the complete opposite, he was the quiet type, who loved to read and play board games. His short brown hair had light blonde highlights, and hardly went with his lighter skin color. But if the boys shared one thing in common, it was their bright topaz eyes and bright smiles.

My older sister Sarah is 19; she has dirty blonde hair, which she recently put into a pixie cut. Like my dad and I she has a slight square jaw, light tan complexion, and rather tall. While she shared our mom's topaz eyes. Sarah had recently started school in New York, and was planning on becoming a journalist.

I always believed that Ron and Ramses were smaller versions of my dad. While my sister and I were younger versions of our mom. My dad was tall and skinny with strong and protective arms. He had short brown hair, and the kindest emerald eyes that you would ever see. My mom was small and robust and had a light tan complexion. She long dirty blonde hair that reached down to the small of her back, and gleaming topaz eyes. She is a stay at home mom, and my dad is an archaeologist, and would on occasion bring us along on his trips around the world. We used to live in San Francisco, California until my dad told us that we were going to be traveling with him full time. So we stopped in Florida till our next flight to who knows where.

"Hey Alex" Ron said as he came over and gave me a hug

"Hello boys, oven ready for pizza?" I asked as I returned the hug

"Yes, it is" Ron said as I grabbed the pizza and popped into the oven. When we were on one of the two beds Ron asked "Did you finish your writing for today?"

"Yes, I did, and did you finish the book that I lent you?"

"Yes, I did. It was got very intense at the ending."

"Books, books, books, all you two ever talk about are books!" Ramses complained as he sat on the opposite bed and started playing his newest video game. "And besides, books aren't as awesome as video games"

"Says you" Ron pouted as he bound from our bed and ran for his bags to retrieve the book that I lent him. When he returned, his head was over the cover of the second installment of the 'Draco series'. My dad had gotten me into it a few years ago, and I in turn got Ron into it.

"All right, let me get you the next one" I said as I took the book. When I sat back down, I handed Ron the next book and watched as he leaned back on the bed and started reading. I then stood and went over to my dad, who was sitting at the small table near the backdoor "Do you know how far away mom is?" I asked as I sat across from him