chapter 5 making it real

Authors note
Hey guys it's Caitlin. I hope you guys enjoy my book. I don't know what the covers of books are made if anyone knows please comment it because I need it for this chapter thx. Also shout-out to Olivia! Go follow her at catlover369 she made a book called the lonely kitten so go check thus that out. Enjoy this chapter. If you like my book them comment like vote. PS this book doesn't belong to any other author I made it myself. So please don't copy my book for your own or steal any of my storyline/characters or anything like that.
XxxCaitlinXxx

Lucy Violets Plan To Be An Author.

Part a: Copy book down in library ✔
Part b: Get a cover for book
Part c Give book to publishers and get it accepted.
Part d: Let the whole wide world read your book

Ok part b make a cover I don't have any real cover materials thought Lucy. Aha I can draw my cover on a piece of paper and stick it to a notebook cover and bam.

So she got drawing. As well as reading and writing Lucy was very artistic and am expert drawer.

So she drew Mark with brown eyes and brown hair with freckles scattered over his face. Wearing blue joggeys and a red t-shirt.
Behind him was a night sky dark blue with sparkling Star's.And an alien spaceship.

Next she bought a new notebook. She took the cover our and stick her drawing to the cover next she stapled her printed pages onto the cover. Last but not least she wrote a blurb with a black sharpy and on the front wrote by Lucy Violet I'm here nearest handwriting. Bam! She had her book.

Part c deliver to publishers.

She looked up publishers and she could get was London she would have to get a plane to there and back no way was she going to be able to do that.

Just when Lucy was going to give up hope her dad creeped I'm through the door.

Dad! Lucy gasped. Sshh wispered dad why aren't you at work? I said. Because I lost my job apparently the people I teach how to drive put complaints in about me. How come I asked dunno said dad.

Dad I need to get to London what? why?. I'm going to publish my book I declared proudly holding up my homemade masterpiece.

How are you going to do that? Asked dad.

Well I replied I have a plan but I need your help.

Ok said dad.

I've already saved up enough money.

My plan is we say to mum your taking me on a bring your kids to work day and we'll be gone all day.

Then we get a taxi to the airport catch our flights to London get a taxi to the publisher building and hopefully they will accept me.

What happens if they don't accept you? Said dad.

Oh Lucy had never thoughten about that. Um I don't know wrote different books a whole series of mark & the incredible aliens.

Ok So when do we leave ? Tomorrow I said we wake up at 08:00am sharp.

What about your school? September weekend I replied.

Omg sorry guys Olivia's name is catlover356