pretty heels and punishments

Start from the beginning

"No, no, no, no." I whined as I pulled me back towards me. "We are not leaving until I get these." I stomped against the floor, knowing that with a bit of resistance I would end up winning this battle just like I've won every other battle. I don't understand how Harry hasn't just given up already, it would make things so much easier and he knows he's gonna lose anyway.

"Don't get started with me Mandy." He growled as if he could threaten me, his princess, his baby girl, his most priced possession ever. As if he could deny me my only wish - well my only current wish.

"Daddy." I whined as I clawed to his body, hugging him from the side and forcing him to stay with me.

"Mandy, I have work to do." Harry growled, tugging at my hands in an attempt to free himself from me. "Don't make me drag you out of this store." He growled through his gritted teeth and I moaned in objection to his threats.

"If you do, the shoes will go down with me." I grinned as I motioned towards my feet.

"That won't be my problem babe." Harry grinned.

"You're not gonna let me get arrest are you Daddy?" I teased him. "It'll be all over the newspapers and it'll be embarrassing for you when people find out you refused to pay a small sum for my shoes so I had to resent to stealing them."

"I doubt 250$ is a small sum in common peoples eyes baby." Harry rolled his eyes at me. "Now take those damn shoes off we're leaving." He said in a stern voice but I couldn't help but giggle. Silly boy thinks I'm leaving this story without these babies.

"No." I said, standing my grounds by letting go of his body and crossing my arms over my chest. I flashed him a pout and he didn't seem to budge at all as he started walking towards the exit.

"Fine, I'll be in the car." He growled as he stalked towards the exit of the store.

"No, no, no Harry wait." I called out loud causing heads to turn in the store.

"End of discussion Mandy." Harry stormed towards the exit and before I could object one last time, Harry left the store and walked down the street towards our car. He was swiftly surrounded by paparazzi and I couldn't call at him in my little-girl way the way I always do when we're home.

I threw off the shoes I was wearing, chucked them into their box and put on my own shoes. I hurried over to the cashier and greeted the older lady with a polite smile.

"Hi, is there anyway you could charge this to my boyfriend's account? We've shopped here before." I asked and the older lady furrowed her eyebrows together.

"I could try." She said, scanning me up and down. I knew she was judging me. I knew she was thinking why aren't you paying for these yourself. You see, old lady, this is not how we do it in my household. In my household, I'm entitled to whatever I want, at any price. So suck it up you judgmental bitch and let me pay for my shoes.

"Awesome, his name is Harry Styles. I'm sure his credit card information is on there somewhere, we come here quite often." I said flaunting my best bitch smile as the cashier was forced to search through the client list full of people who were most likely way richer than her and more successful in life.

"Here it is, and would that be it for you today Miss?" She forced a polite smile onto her lips and just to piss her off and make her slightly more jealous I shook my head no.

"I would also like a black pair if that's possible, I saw they were available but failed to find my size." I said pointing towards the glass shelf where the beige shoes had been displayed before I got my hands on them.

"Of course, give me just a second." She smiled but her judgmental glare told me she was now even more jealous of my spending behavior. Maybe she's just mad I found the perfect sugar daddy and she's stuck with some dude working at a car work shop who comes home with dirty hands and greasy hair while mine comes home with expensive suits and perfectly styled hair. "Okay, so will that be it?" The cashier said packing the two boxes of shoes into a bag.