meeting the band...

As I woke up to my piercing alarm clock, I realised what day it was and why I was getting up early. It was because Chris said he would pick up me and my things at around 10. So no sleep in for me today. :(

Today I actually get to meet Motionless in White for the first time. I'm really worried that they won't like me but I hope they will. Chris has told me that they are like brothers to him and he doesn't just say that about everyone. So I know they must be nice guys.

I packed most of my bags last night so I didn't have to do it this morning although I have some last minute stuff to pack.

I pulled myself out of bed and grabbed my glasses and then quickly had a shower. I then dried myself off and brushed my teeth. I got dressed into my favorite Motionless in White t-shirt, black skinny jeans and shiny black combat boots. I put on a bunch of bracelets, some rings and added a small amount of eyeliner on my eyes. I then dried off my hair and ran my straighteners through it and put all the rest of my stuff in my bags.

I went downstairs to get some breakfast and give my keys to the new owner, seeing as I wouldn't be living here anymore. Just as I finished eating, I heard the door bell ring. I guessed it was the new guy who would be living here so I went to get the door. I opened the door to be met by a lady who looked around my age. I'll be honest, she looked kind of disgusted at what she saw before her. Some people these days.

"Hi, I was told you were leaving today!" she said.

"Yeah I am. I was just waiting for someone to pick me up." I said kindly

"Well I own this house now and you are trespassing so you need to get your things and wait outside." she stated, clearly becoming aggravated with me.

I was getting pretty pissed off by now...

"Geeees! Calm your tits hunny!" I muttered while grabbing my bags and storming out.

"Stupid whore making me wait outside."

I kept muttering to myself until I got outside and saw a car waiting for me.

I walked up to it and noticed Chris roll his window down. I smiled at him and waved as I jumped in the passenger side. He reached over the car and pointed to everyone in the back.

I smiled and waved at them. They all waved back.

"So are you going to introduce me to the band then Chris." I said.

"I've heard you like our band so I think you already know who we are!" said a voice from behind me. I knew who it was instantly.

"I think your right, Mr. Joshua Balz." I said.

"I knew it!" he yelled, everyone laughed.

"Good to have you back Miss Motionless." said my brother as he started the car and we drove to my new home.

Part 2 is up...

Please vote and fan and just keep reading! If you do I will love you forever :)

Trust me it really means a lot!!!