I lost it. I wasn't gonna take it anymore. I interrupted her by standing to my feet and letting my fist collide with her jaw as I started yelling. I didn't want to have a meltdown, but I couldn't control myself. This bitch was crossing too many lines, and I couldn't take it anymore. She tried to fight back, grabbing my hair and trying to kick me but I pinned her to the ground and began to punch her repeatedly before being pulled away by Emma.

"Hey, Harley, it's okay. Breathe, you're okay."

I watched Briana get pulled to her feet by one of Emma's co workers, who shoved Briana out the door. Must be Emma's friend, to be on my side. "Are you good?" He asked, turning to me.

"I'm fine. I need to get home."

Audrey's gonna be pissed.

_____

Audrey sat at the edge of her bed, glaring at me with her arms over her knees. "What the fuck were you thinking?" She yelled, standing to her feet and approached me.

I was looking at the ground the whole time. "Look at me!" She screamed suddenly, causing me to jump, and tears brimmed my eyes quickly. It didn't take long for them to fall out of my eyes. Audrey's face didn't even soften at the sight, she still looked angry.

"Do you know what could have happened? That girl could have hurt you and put you at square—fucking—one exactly where we were a month ago. Do you want that?" She yelled.

"Shut up," I spoke quietly.

"Don't fucking tell me what to do. You are so fucking lucky that this situation ended the way it did."

"I said shut the fuck up!"

She didn't have time to react before I slapped her across the face, the impact sending her head flying to the side, and a surprised expression on her face. She looked up at me slowly as she covered her cheek, looking even more angry.

She grabbed my shoulders and slammed me against the wall, getting in my face. "How dare you?"

I choked on my own sobs as I was lifted off of the ground, and thrown against the wall with force. "Help!" I wailed. He picked me up off the ground once again, dragging me into the bathroom by my hair. I shrieked as he shoved me over the bath tub, and turned on the faucet.

"Please—" I was interrupted by being slammed down onto the edge of the tub, and no amount of struggle would get this person off me. I slashed around, attempting to break free of his grasp. I sobbed as he held me in his arms tightly, and slashing his knife into my gut.

I choked on my own blood, attempting to apply pressure to my wound, but he stopped me by picking me off the ground and wrapping his hands around the back of my neck and gripping onto a huge chunk of my hair. I squealed, and he slashed my head down into the tub filled with water. He was going to drown me. I struggled against his grip, fighting for my life.

I let out a violent scream under the water, attempting to push myself up, but he only pushed me in deeper. He lifted me out of the tub, giving me about half a second before dumping me back in. I barely had time to catch my breath. I kicked my legs around to try to get on my feet to stand out of the water, but I was getting weaker with the more blood I was losing. My lungs felt like they were going to explode, and I knew what was coming. I held my breath as well as I good, trying to get on my feet. I couldn't, no matter how hard I tried.

"No!"

I shoved her back, kicking her in the stomach and shoved her against the ground, attempting to punch her, but she was stronger, and had much better reflexes. She caught my fist, struggling to keep it away from her face as I started flailing and punched her a couple of times before she pushed me off and holding my arms to my side.

"Stop!" She screamed, holding me to the wall. "It's okay. I'm so sorry. I'm not gonna hurt you. Look at me." She held me as I flipped out, calming down the more she stroked my hair. "It's okay. I'm sorry. Baby, I'm not gonna hurt you. You're okay."

I took a deep breath as I began to sob, and I began to slide my body down the wall and hugged my knees as I felt Audrey's arms around me, but it didn't matter. I felt so broken. I don't know if I'll ever truly be who I used to be.

Im so sorry about not updating again, I've actually been so busy.

I write songs and shit and I've been writing a lot of songs, and overall I just been so busy with life, but I promise you guys it will be a long time if I ever decide to stop writing my stories.

I love it too much. I'm actually working on a new Audrey project, so stay tuned ;) and the imagines book is coming soon. Thanks for reading, see you next chapter 💛