.forty three

Erika

I was done with the drama, the lies and the heartbreak. Everything about Kian was a lie, I never knew who he was with. And today is an example.

I sat cross legged on my sofa, eating a package of gummy worms that my roommate left out after our movie night.

He said he'd come over.

He told me not to worry.

But all I did was worry.

Tana was a whole other story, she came out of no where in this situation and I don't understand why she wants to get involved. But it's exactly what she's doing.

As if on timing the door bell rang, indicating Kian had arrived. With a slight groan I get up, my feet pad against the oak floor as I make my way to the door.

"Hey." He smiles, the second I pull open the door. He was dressed in sweats and white tee, don't get me wrong he looked great but I was still upset.

Kian closes the door behind him, instantly wrapping his arms around me. "I missed you." He whispers into my neck, leaving kisses on my neck.

"I missed you to." I say, with a sigh. When I was with him it was different. He could make me feel like the only girl in the world, or absolute garbage.

"You wanna go to your room?" He asks.

I nod my head agreeing, letting him follow me down the staircase into my room. "What's wrong?" He asks, almost the second we get into my room.

"What do you mean?"

"You seem sad, baby tell me." Kian pouts out his bottom lip, pushing me with him onto my bed. "And I have to know why."

"I'm stressing about work." I lie, and I think he believes because he leaves it alone. "Sometimes I wish we met a better way." He sighs.

"How?"

"Well," He starts, I climb onto his lap so we are face to face. "We met from Instagram, I commented on your photo."

"And we started talking on there, I just wish we met first because it would have been more special to me."

"Babe it's fine." I run my fingers through his hair. "I still love you." I kiss his lips, passionately. "I know, I just think about it a lot."

I smile at him, I had so many problems with this boy but right now I just wanted him to hold me. And that's what he did.