Work.

Nicole

I sat up from my bed and turned my alarm off from my phone. I got up and stretched before walking to the bathroom.

It looked like Tyesha and Asia already left for their classes. I'm always the last one to get up.I just took my time doing my hygiene routine. It was Monday so I wasn't feeling it too much. When I got out the shower I wrapped a towel around me and picked out my clothes. I decided to wear something simple so I put on my black Adidas sweats, a red NNMTE/Def Jams hoodie and my white retro 3s. I got all my law books and threw my bag over my shoulder. Before I left I made sure I had everything I needed before locking up my room.
My classes were walking distances but it was pouring down raining so I just drove.

Once I got in the building I sat in the middle of the classroom. It was a good bit of people in there. Class didn't start till about 10 more minutes.

"Hey Nicole." I turned to my left and seen this girl named Shanice. I smiled at her and said Goodmorning. I knew she didn't like me. I hear it all the time but yet she's all up in my face talkin to me, sitting by me, and shit. Once the professor came in, everybody calmed down, getting themselves together.

"Goodmorning. Everybody open your textbooks to chapter 31." My professor said putting his glasses on. He walked up to his platform and started his lecture.

---

After all my classes were over I got in my car. It was colder now so I turned my defrost on. I checked my phone waiting for my car to warm up. I had 2 messages, one from Tony and the other from Tyesha.

Have a good day in class Bae. much love. -Tony
Delivered 11:32

thanks baby. I'll talk to you later. Delivered 2:15

Ight den. -Tony
Read 2:16

---

Me and Asia waitin' on you in the cafeteria. You still comin' right?-Tyesha
read 2:16

Hell yea. I'm on my way now. Delivered2:16

*.

*.

*.

I walked in the cafeteria and everybody was just doing their own thing. I got my food and looked around for them niggas. I heard a loud ass voice yell my name. I looked to the left and saw them. I rolled my eyes and walked to the table.

"Hey Nicole." I said hey to everybody before sitting down. I sat my head down on Tyesha's shoulder.

"What's up with you?" She asked drinking her gatorade.

"Idk it's just the weather I guess." I ate a little bit and just joined into the table's conversations.

Shanice had came up to our table with pieces of paper in her hand. She cleared her throat till we all got her attention.

"Ok you guys, so Friday we got this little concert goin on to raise money for different things around the school." she started passing the flyers around. I almost died when I saw August Alsina's face and name right on this slip of paper.

"Nicki looks like your boo coming."
Asia said reading the paper. I've always wanted to at least meet him and this is probably the only way right now.

"Oh August...I love him I'm his #1 fan." I cut my eyes at that Shanice bitch when she said that. She probably don't know who the hell he is or where he's even coming from. Yes he has a good ass #1 single out right now that everybody knows but she probably don't know nothing bout him. I guess it was obvious I was getting mad cause I was shaking my legs tapping my nails on the table.