They sat together as they served everypony a slice. Soon, there was only 4 slices left.

Finally, there was the music. Dash asked Vinyl, the Dj, to play a particular song. Vinyl didn't have that particular song in a slow song, so she had to call up Octy from the crowd, which was okay to Rainbow. Fortunately, Octavia knew the song.

(A thousand Years, By: Christina Perri)

A soft melody that was familiar to AJ began to play. It made her think back to that night at the Gala a while back. Dash and Applejack began swaying to the song gently.

Heart, beats fast, colors and promises,
How to be brave,
How can I love,
When I'm afraid, to, fall,
But watching you stand alone,
All of my doubt,
Suddenly goes away some how.

AJ remembered the song. And the memory was from in the shrub, when Dash had proposed to her, to which she still thought it was a better Love story than Twilight.

One step closer.

AJ smiled. Dash really did care about her, she thought, as they swayed to the music.

I have died, everyday, waiting for you.
Darling dont, be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years. I'll love you for a thousand more.

Dash huddled into AJ more, And whispered in her ear,"I love you, AJ."

"Ah love y'all more."

Time, stands, still,
Beauty in all she is,
I will be brave,
I will not let, anything take, away, what's standing in front, of me.

Every breath,
Every hour has come to this...

One step closer!

AJ teared up. She was finally getting married. She was marrying the mare of her desires, her dreams.

I have died, everyday, waiting for you,
Darling don't be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years,
I love you for a thousand more.

All along, I believed,
I would find you.
Time has brought, your heart to me,
I have loved you for a thousand years.
I'll love you for a thousand more!

As the music went into instrumental, the other ponies finally joined them on the dance floor.

Dash and Applejack scurried out onto the balcony, locking the door behind them and pulling the shades. AJ looked up at the sky, and Dash laid her forelegs on the strong rail. They did the same, both resting on their hind legs.

"Golly, Dashie. You sure went outta' your way for me. Ahm just Applejack, I'm not Princess Celestia."

"But your my Applejack. Their is no other Applejack on this whole earth that matches up to your beauty. Your so stubborn at times, but when It comes to love, you open it with warm arms, an return it full force."

Applejack looked at Rainbow, their eyes meeting for the longest time, before finally kissing a sweet, lovely, smooch. Although that smooch lasted about 4 minutes.

"Dashie, I need to tell y'all something. I wanted to tell y'all from the moment I met ya'"

Dash smiled. "I'm all ears,"

"Well, remember how we met?"

Dash thought for a moment,"Sorta. You were on your way back from Manehatten. I had seen you around just never talked to you. We were small then."

AJ smiled, recalling the events. "Well, I wrote a poem about you, the day we met, that ah' still have. Ah was waitin' for a special time, and I thought now would be a great time," she admitted, handing her a slip of paper.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Roses are red,
violets are blue,
Words cannot comprehend,
How I feel about you.

Love is a conception we have,
To make up for all our mishaps.
Dash, I hope you love me too,
Maybe more than I do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The paper was stained yellow from age. Dash read it and smiled, blushing at the fact Somepony had loved her so much for so long.

She turned AJ, and tackled her, standing a over her. "Heh. Why's a mare like me got such a beautiful, dreamy and downright sexy partner?"

AJ blushed. 'Ahm sexy? Beautiful? Dreamy?!'

She squealed, which made Rainbow giggled. They stayed in this position for a while, smiling and just staring into each others eyes. Eventually, everypony figured out they were on the Balcony, and they opened the shade with out them noticing. Everypony watched from the inside, letting out an,'Aw,' every time something adorable happened.

Aj and Rainbow shared a kiss, and all the ponies cheered. Well, They both heard them, and jerked their heads to the door.

AJ pulled her hat over her face, embarrassed beyond belief, and Dash's wings flared. 'Errg! I hate these Pomf moments!'

Applejack peeked from behind her hat. 'She thinks THIS is hot?!'

Rainbow got off of her wife at the speed of light, almost. She was really red. Applejack stood up slowly.

They both entered the building again, embarrassed. The ponies were making it worse by going,'oooo!'

They finally made it back to the table, and they had speeches prepared.

Applejack smiled as she stood up. "Ah, Applejack, ahm feelin' mighty blessed to be with such a wonderful, Carin' mare, like Dash here. She's sweet, loyal and totally kind. I love Dash, for Dash, and nothing is ever goin' ta change that."

Everypony gave a round of applause as AJ sat back down. Now it was Rainbow's turn.

"Now, me and Applejack have been friends for as long as i can remember. But just the moment I met her, I wanted to be more than friends. I wanted to live my happily ever after, with another princess. Because difference is just another love story."

Dash bowed and sat down, and when she sat down, Applejack gave her a kiss on the cheek, but inside the kiss, she had licked her, using her lips as a cover for her secret message. 'I am getting laid tonight!'

Granny Smith, Big Mac, who just said,"EEYUP," and Flame all gave speeches. Flame was only allowed to attend if be didn't bug, hit on, and helped everypony. Also, because he helped Dash at the Grand Gala.

"Thank ya' kindly for attending, Everypony!" Called Applejack into the microphone. Once everypony left, Pinkie and Cheese stayed behind and cleaned up. "No, Dash, were stayin' at mah place,"

"AJ! I don't wanna wake your sister!"

"Ah don't wanna be sore tomorrow!"

"Then I won't be so rough!"

"Then we'll go to Sweet Apple Acres ta night, and sleep at The cloud house tomorrow!"

"Ooh, why aren't we sleeping at Sweet Apple Acres??"

AJ face hoofed. "Dash! Stop bein' so gross."

"Enough!" Called Twilight. "You guys will sleep at the tree house tonight since you can't make up your minds! Just stop fighting!"

Dash grinned sheepishly, "alright, then."

"Good, now lets go!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Twilight! Please! Make them stoop!"

Spike was very annoyed at this point. They'd been going at it for 2 hours straight. Twilight groaned. She slid out of bed and marched over to the guest room.

Twilight was angry because AJ had been moaning a little too loud. She smashed opened the door and turned a very dark red. Dash sat with her face close to AJ's flank, and AJ was a bright red.

"Uuuhh," Twilight managed to choke out. She was scarlet red at This point. "S-Spike wants you guys to-to keep it down..."

The both nodded quickly, trying to get rid of the awkward scene quickly. Twilight back out of the room slowly, closing the door.

Well, that escalated quickly...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:|