Chapter 2

(Chapter 2)

*Anna, the secretary POV*

"Hey! It's your birthday today isn't it Anna?"

"Uhm, yeah. It's nice that you remembered ma'am!", I said to Ms.Dion with a smile.

"Well I suppose you would want to come along with me to Las Vegas tonight to watch Celeste Dionn's concert?", she said with a smirk.

I swear I was so happy I peed myself a little! Nobody could understand how much I LOVED Celeste Dionn, all of her songs helped me through the cold winds at night, and the cruel sun during the day................

"You coming with me or not?", she said while snapping her fingers to get my attention.

"Oh god yes!!", I said excitedly.

"Good. You should get going and start packing now. I've asked the receptionist to book our flights and we have to reach the airport in one hour. Don't be late!"

************************************

I was bursting with excitement as I finally get to catch my favourite diva live in concert! I was dreaming of this moment since I was a child, and now it finally came true!! Thanks to my boss of course....

*Celine Dion, the boss POV*

Oh my gosh, I specifically told this lady not to be late and here I am waiting for almost ten minutes in the airport.

"HERE, I'M HERE! SORRY MA'AM!!", yells Anna with her luggages and tote bags.

"We're gonna be in Las Vegas for just a couple of days, why are you carrying such huge luggages?"

"Oh, you never know what you might need, so I just took everything!"

I rolled my eyes and gave a little laugh before walking to our check-in counter. Of course, Anna will sort everything else after that.

*Anna, the secretary POV*

It was hours before the concert and we were getting ready. I wore a cute red mini dress with Louboutin heels and I was waiting for my boss to get ready.

"How do I look? Is it too revealing?", said Ms.Dion.

My jaw fell wide open as she looks absolutely stunning with the black dress with a long slit to her thighs and a really long V neckline exposing her cleavage.

"Woah! Ma'am, you look gorgeous tonight, aren't we just going for a concert?", I asked with much envy.

"A woman has to look gorgeous on every occasion", she said with a big smirk on her face.

I couldn't agree more.

************************************

The concert was uh-ma-zing!! I cried the whole tissue box out. Period!

I was singing along with every song and dancing my heart out, and it seems that I may have scared the person next to me.

Whatever! I enjoyed it so much!!

I quickly have Ms.Dion a hug and thanked her profusely for this.

"Ah, it's nothing", she said with a blush on her face.

And soon after, she gave me her credit card to let me shop in the Celeste Dionn Boutique.

I LOVE MS.DION SO MUCH!

*Celine Dion, the boss POV*

Seeing Anna in the boutique was like watching R.C getting Charlie for the first time.

She was squealing when she saw anything and everything.

But I'm glad she enjoyed it, it was just a way of showing how much I appreciated her.

While waiting for Anna to try on some clothes, I sat down and thought about how to revive the company. Rene is always busy trying to find for investors and he doesn't seem to have time for US anymore.

Argh, being the boss is very frustrating sometimes!!

"Hey ma'am, are you alright?", asked Anna with a concerned face.

I was so frustrated thinking about our company that I actually didn't realize Anna was right beside me.

"Yeah, it's about our company, that's all", I said while trying to fake a smile.

"Well, let's not think about it now ma'am. We're in Vegas!", said Anna, trying to cheer me up.

Yes, we're in Vegas I thought to myself! Why am I so caught up with this now, I can do that when we're back in Florida!

"Hey Anna, let's have some fun, shall we?"