"what..?" another shock for all of them "yes.. see this.." he said pointing at one corner of the screen where the time was stuck but the video was running which was already a recorded one and continued "yes..  mall kae log bhi involved hai uss kidnapper ke saath.. some one in the security has helped them.. warna its not so easy to get the girls out in broad daylight.. we need to go to the mall again.." he got up from his chair and the others too.

Harshad appointed his guards around to house and strictly instructed them to watch each and every activity and inform him even if they have slightest suspicion on anyone around.

***

"sign these papers.." HE ordered nandini and navya throwing the files and pens in front of them. The girls looked at the files and then at each other and said in unision 

"what if we don't.." to which he laughed evilly and said 

"tum logon ka attitude.. wah..! manna padaega tumharae bhaiyon ko.. itna attitude.. tch tch tch .. isn't good for you.. now lets not talk nonsense.. im coming straight to the point.. yae papers sign kar do.. and you are free to go.. now common.. sign them.. your brothers must be waiting for you na.. becharae kitna pareshan hongae tum dono kae liyae.. chalo sign them.." and pushed their respective files towards them. He reached the wall nearby to switch on the lights and after watching him navni said "tum...!"

***

Harshad was beating blue out of the security person who was involved in the kidnap.

"bol.. kaun hai vo..? kahan lae gayae vo log ladikiyaon ko...?" and kicked him hard and finally he spoke

" Karan obroi.. unhi nae mujae paisae diyae thae yae sab karne kae liyae.. mujhae nahi pata kahan lae gayae.. bas yahan tak bataya tha mujhae ki cameras mai record nahi hona chahiyae kuch bhi..

The word Karan obroi was stuck in manbir's mind. He was the same person whose business was taken over by them last month against his wish as his company was running in losses manbir had gained a huge profit in the takeover.

***

"sign the papers dammit...!!" karan yelled looking at Navya and nandini and nandini turned her face away in disgust and navya just looked away. He came towards navya and made her look at him holding her chin navya gave him an angry look and said 

"chodo mujhe...!!!" and he immediately slapped her hard and said 

"sign karo I don't have whole day..." nandini and navya were shocked to the core.

He moved towards nandini and freed her right hand and threw a pen towards her and papers to be signed. He said looking at them and said "sign it fast warna tumhare pati bhi khatarae mae hongae.. tumhae yahan bandh saktha hun toh un dono ko marna mujhae kuch mushkil ki baath nahi hai.."

nandini immediately said  "no no.. I will sign.. please manik aur bhai ko kuch math karna.." and took the pen and papers and signed them and looked at navya. Navya also signed the papers and karan verified those papers and laughed and said "ab thoda maza ho jayae.." and came towards nandini taking a knife from the table beside and took her free hand into his and in a light speed cut her hand and she winced in pain navya shouted "nanduuu...!!" and he tied nandini's hand back.. blood was running from nandini's hand and she started crying.

He then turned towards navya and navya looked at him with a horrified expression looking at which he said " kyu Mrs.Navya Cabir Dhawan dar lag raha hai kya..?" she nodded her head in a NO confidently and he continued "oh.. so fearless navya is back in action.." and still moved close towards her and again slapped her hard and she shouted

"cabir... bhaii...!!!" And karan again laughed and she retorted 

" tumhae mil gaya na jo tumhae chahiyae tha.. now get lost.. chod do humhae..." he came to nandini and pulled the scarf form her neck roughly and wiped the blood from her hand and said "are itni jaldi kya hai.. zara un dono ko bhi pata chale ki yahan kya kya ho raha hai.." and moved to the opposite side where a camera was placed and said 

"ab aayega maza... baki ke aadhe shares mare naam ho jayae tab mera kaam pura hoga jo ki tum dono kae bhai sign karange.." and took the camera off the stand and moved out of the room switching off the lights and making the room dark again. Nandini was loosing conscious due to the loss of blood and navya was calling her name to keep her awake but nandini was too weak mentally and physically to bear all that navya was looking around helplessly shouting for help.

***

Too emotional right ????

i hope it didnt make you cry *sniffing* because I really cried while writing..!!

Keep smiling

take care

loads of love

Neeraja :)