Hoelotta Fun

Olive

" Girl, I need to get out this damn house. Quick."

I was on the phone talking to my best friend, Gail. I had moved from New Jersey to California, about year ago. Since I was always interested into traveling around I thought that the west coast would have some kind of excitement because of what the blog's post online. Turns out I was wrong.

" Geez, you sound dickpressed as hell. Anyway a couple of my friends from my job was gonna go to the rooftop in downtown LA."

I didn't want to admit to myself that this girl was right. Ever since my break-up with Aries, I wasn't ready to date again. My friends were trying to get me to go out and find a little boo thing. But most of the time I would either make a fool of myself and try to do my infamous sexy walk or laugh.

" G, you know that place have nothing but weed-heads. On top of that there is always that one girl who wannabe Beyoncé that just walk around wearing nothing but her bra and panties. Thinking that she is all that because her titties are out. But alright hoe, I see you there." I rolled my eyes because I really don't want to be around Gail's so-called friends.

"Damn, girls with gumdrops need love too. Oh and I'm only hoe for my man but call me when you get there. Bye bitch." With that she had ended the call.

"What man is she talking about?" I thought about calling this girl back and asking who was her man because she was just with Leon the other night. But I decided against it and got ready for this damn club.

***

Taking that long, hot shower gave me life. I got out ten minutes ago and decided to lay on my bed for a couple of minutes. I mean getting out the shower and laying down naked is just the best feeling ever. Especially after shaving and putting some coco butter on. Child let me tell you.

I started thinking about the times when I used to do this at home. Well when Simon wasn't around. Goosebumps appeared while I was thinking about him. So I wrapped my towel around my body and walked to my closet.

Now I wanna wear something that says " I'm single and ready for that dick nigga" but then again I don't want it say "Desperate for dick" you know. So I threw three different outfits on the bed. It was a hard decision because those outfits would've had my booty give a nigga a heart attack. I chose to wear something casual because all the rooftop has is niggas that just wanna fuck.

Hopefully there can be at least one man there who can have a regular conversation without asking if I'm a freak or if I wanna come home with him

Hopefully there can be at least one man there who can have a regular conversation without asking if I'm a freak or if I wanna come home with him. Ugh, like Charles, every time I go over to the rooftop with Gail he's always at the same spot either he's near the bar or on the dance floor preying on the next girl who start twerking. I just want this to be the night that I find somebody who I can vibe with. Let's just see how things turn out.