Chapter 59

...Emily's P.O.V...
***Emily's Wedding day!***
Today's the day, the day I've been planing since I was a little girl with pigtails. The day where I merry the man of my dreams. After a few years of planing and over 2,000 dollars later, it was finally here. As I look myself over in the full length mirror in front of me. My dress hugged my body, going down to about my knees and from there it gradually flairs out and down leading into my train. The fitting part of the dress had designs all over it, the sleeves were off the shoulder and see through. You can't really see my heels through my sheer train, you can see the outline and that's it. My heels were white and everything was closed in except the toes. And had lace around the ancle. My hair was half up and half down with white beads and fake babies breath flowers in it. On top of my head rests a bridal crown holding my vail in place. I looked beyond me to my sister in her maid of honor dress, a bluey colored two piece the top had mostly lave except for the front, she looked stunning, like always. Her heels are a white champagne color, matching her, well her everything. I looked at Sammie who was getting the finishing touches of her hair and make-up done by my mom. Her dress was also bluey in color, also a two piece, hers just had a slit running up her leg to about mid-thigh. She's wearing the same shoes as my sister, except she's hating it. She's more of a converse girl. Alic is also another one of my walkers. But instead of him being on Bryan's side he's on mine because he's more of a girl. Alic's tux is gray and had the same color of tie as the girls did.

Why am I so nervous? Am I anxious because my brain thinks he's going to leave me at the aulter? Or is it because I don't have my vows remembered? I was starting to hyperventilate by now

Why am I so nervous? Am I anxious because my brain thinks he's going to leave me at the aulter? Or is it because I don't have my vows remembered? I was starting to hyperventilate by now. I walked away from the mirror and started pacing carefully to make sure not to put a rip in my dress. I took deep breaths, trying to calm my nerves. When the pacing didn't calm my nerves, I sat in the chair in the middle of the room. Haylee and Alic walked over to me to calm me down.
"Emily, it's alright."
"Bryan is already at the aulter waiting for YOU." I smiled at them.
"Thanks Hay, Alic. You guys calmed me down a bit." Haylee was about to replay but was interrupted by a knock at the door.
"Show time ladies and gent." My dad said on the other side of the door. My panic attack inched closer by the second. Not today, please. Not today. I thought to myself. I stood up and walked to the window in the back and my mom opened to door my dad stood behind. My mom walked out to go to her seat. Haylee, Sammie and Alic went to find Mason, Jake and Benji. Mason and Sammie will walk first. Then Alic and Jake. Then Haylee and her boyfriend Benji. Then lastly me and my dad. "Are you ready sweetie?" I turned and looked over at the door way where my dad was standing. He looked as though he was about to cry. I walked over to him, coming about eye level, because of my heels.
"I'm as ready as I can be dad." I smiled at him. He held his arm out for me to wrap mine around.
"Dad, please don't let me have an attack. I felt one coming on all day."
"I promise." I wrapped my arm on his. We walked down the hallway, to the doors that lead to my future with the guy I love. My mom was already at her seat and the bridesmaids and groomsmen were still waiting. "Let get this show on the road." My dad said to the people waiting for the OK. They nodded and it all started. Sammie and Mason then started to make their way down the isle. Alic and Jake were next, when Haylee and Benji had made it more then half way up the isle I started my way up. My anxiety came to a hault when my eyes landed on Bryan's. When we got to the end my dad handed me over to Bryan.
"We are gathered her today to join this man and this woman, in holy matrimony." I smiled at Bryan, and he smiled back. "Now I've come understand that you two have written your own vows?" We nooded our response. "Ok Emily, you first."
"Bryan Joseph Jones, since I met you in Senior year of high school you have wedged yourself into every corner, knick and krany there was. I didn't know you were going to be the one when I first saw you, because you were the bad boy and I never liked the bad boy type. But you grew on me and I don't know where I would be right now if you hadn't saved me from all the judging eyes that very first day. I love you with all my heart and soul, so I take this ring here and promise to always love you." I slid his ring onto his finger and looked over to the priest.
"Bryan your turn." Bryan nodded and pulled a paper out if his pocket.
"Emily May Smith, You turned my life from bad to amazing I've stopped swearing, swearing as much. you taught me that there is more to life then having a 'play toy' here and there. You gave me love when I needed it the most, you are my everything. You and Madison are never going to go cold or hungry. You are mine and I am yours, and it will always be that way. And with this ring I promise to always be by your side no matter what." He looked over at the prist.
"Now by the power vested in me, I now pronounce you man and wife. You may now kiss the bride." We leaned in and everyone that was clapping around us seemed to disappear. When we pulled apart everyone was up and getting ready for the reseption. After many congratulations from my family and the other people who showed up. My mom announced that it was time for the father daughter dance.
"Will a Mrs. Emily Jones and a Mr. Jason Smith make their way to the dance floor for the father daughter dance." I walked away from Bryan to go into the center of the makeshift dance floor to met my dad. We got into position and Jake pushed play on the song. It was one of my dad's county favorites, Dance With My Daughter by Jason Blaine.

When we stopped dancing. My dad handed me over to Bryan for the first dance between the two of us. The song was From The Ground Up by Dan+Shay. When the song started we started dancing the dance we've been practicing, Bryan can't dance for shit so we had to teach him. But he's executing the dance moves perfectly.

When the song ended the reception carried on. We danced, ate, drank and messed around. By the end of the night we were so tired that we just decided to go home for the night and head to our honeymoon spot first thing in the morning.