Chapter 1:New Members

Tessa's p.o.v
It was 5am being awoken by Jake using his microphone yelling "GOOOOD MOORRNING TEAM 10!" I groan getting up and gets dressed puts makeup on and heads downstairs to see everybody surrounding Jake in the office. I wondered what's going on? So I go over and join them and stands next to Uncle Kade and taps his shoulder and whispers "what's going on?" I asked he replies in a whisper "I heard we are getting new members"  I nodded and kept listening "Alright the Martinez twins should be here around noon and they also don't know much English" Jake explains. So they are twins so how are we gonna tell them apart? I thought and heard Jake ask "any questions?" We all shook our heads "alright team 10 meeting is over" we nodded and we all went our separate ways. So since the twins aren't gonna be here till noon I could go to the gym. "Erika?! Wanna go to the gym with me today?!" I ran to Erika's and Jake's room she opens her door all ready ready "Yep! Let's go" Erika smiled.

Erika's p.o.v.
Tessa asked me if I wanted to go to the gym with her of course I said yes cause she's my best friend. So I told Jake that Tessa and I will be at the gym and be back around almost noon. I go and grab the keys to the bloodshark as Tessa follow and gets in the car I start it and drive to the gym in excitement. Around 5minutes we got to the gym and we all head in and hangout while working out.(hours later almost noon)

Jake's p.o.v.
So Tessa and Erika left to go to the gym so I'm on my own to rearrange bedrooms and who goes in which room. I grab a piece of paper and pin to write my thoughts about who goes where in the team 10 house. As I'm moving everybody and figuring out where the twins are gonna stay I finally knew where to put them and I heard the door open and looked over it was Tessa and Erika coming in giggling and talking. I walk over to them "So? How was the gym?" I asked they looked at each other and giggled "oh it was fun" tessa replied "what's so funny?" I asked Erika and Tessa keeps giggling and they shook their heads. I was so confused then I heard a knock on the door "I GOT IT!" I ran to the door yelling and open it "they are here!" I yell again.

Tessa's p.o.v.
I hear Jake yell "they are here!" I ran to the door and greeted two handsome guys "hola me llamo Tessa Brooks" I say Jake turns to me "woah Tessa when did you learn spanish?" He asked "oh I took a few lessons" I giggle they say hola and greeted us back as Jake takes them on a tour around the house. I glanced at the boys once more and I could tell them apart easily but I just didnt know their names but I thought the one with a freckle by his nose was cuter than the other.

Ivan's p.o.v.
We were greeted by this nice house known as team 10 we knocked and so far met two people. I'm assuming the one that is showing us around the house is Jake but I also noticed Tessa was checking us out but mostly emilio I shrug it off and pay attention to Jake trying to understand what he is saying. "Ok I'm Jake Paul these people are Erika, Nick, Uncle Kade, Tessa, of course Chance and Anthony." He points them out "hey twins" they reply back at different times "Alright you guys will be sleeping in the room with Chance and Anthony" Jake says "I'll help you unload and unpack" he continued we nodded and he added to get boxes.

//657 words!!! Hope you guys vote comment follow//