My phone vibrated in my pocket. I had forgot that I left it in there. I took out. My eyes widened as I saw who it was that had texted me. Asuna. After all this time! Quickly I checked what she had texted.

Asuna: Hey, I'm not coming back for a while. I just wanted to tell you. I feel so guilty but I have to clear my mind so I can think better. Don't feel bad, after all. It's in the past. Let me know how things are going back there. I miss you. Not in that way! In a friend way!

I felt numb. She was leaving. For how long? Why? What's in the past? When she tried to kill herself? What!?  I really do need sleep now. That's the problem I couldn't. My brain was trying to figure out everything. She always seemed like the traveler type but I didn't think she'd do this! I groaned as I rolled over forcing myself to sleep. That's what I needed. Right. I heard Yukio move from his chair to his bed and getting, probably doing the same thing. I stayed put. I didn't speak, just stayed put. Nothing else. It's nice like this, nothing to worry about at all.

Time past and I was still wide awake. I could hear Yukio's soft snores as he slept. Groaning, I made my way out of bed and picked up my phone. Just incase. The dorm was a different place at night. It felt so mysterious and lonely. It was weird. I made my way outside, big mistake. It was freezing. It was like summer had completely vanished, poofed away. I wrapped my arms around my frame to keep warm. Me being stupid, I carried on. Ever since that last attack it's been very peaceful. Almost too peaceful. I found a bench to sit on. Another big mistake, it was colder then outside!" What is this thing made of?" I muttered to myself. I stood up instead and checked my phone.

A

A.for.Asuna: It's so peaceful here. Great for when I need to clear my mind!

K.for.Kasumi:What's wrong? Do i need to beat someone up again.

T.for.Touka:You don't want to damage your report anymore then you have @ K.for.Kasumi

Y.for.Yuki: Yeah! @ K.for.Kasumi

K.for.Kasumi: It's not that damadged @ T.for.Touka and don't agree with everythng she says @ Y.for.Yuki

T.for.Touka: I give up on you @ K.for.Kasumi and Asuna are ok?

Y.for.Yuki: yeah, we haven't heared from you in ages.

K.for.Kasumi: They have a point. 

A small smile formed on my lips as I read the comments. She sure does have great friends. The cold didn't bother me now. I was probably freezing but it doesn't fase me now. I was leaning against a large oak tree next to the evil bench. It felt like a movie.  Footsteps came into my range of hearing. Turning my head to the left I saw a brown haired girl with headphones and some sort of school clothes. She looked at me as if she was examining me. Suddenly the unknown rushed up, her face dangorusly close to mine. What made this situation worse was that the small girl was on her tiptoes. This girl could fall on top of me at any moment. What is it and me meeting all these girls?

"Are you Rin okumera" The girl damanded. Her voice was stern as well as her angry face. Instead of speaking, I just nodded. This random stranger scared me. she leaned back away from my face. Not braking eyecontact and crossed her arms.

"What have you done to Asuna!" she damanded again. Who is she? I was so confused.

"Uh, who are you?" I questioned causously. She narrowed her eyes at me like I was a parasite.

"Answer my question first, then i'll tell you" Her voice was less demanding then before but still scary. It wasn't really a question but ok. I didn't dare make her any more angry then she already was.

"Nothing that I know of, sorry to disapoint you" I spoke back to her less causous then before. I seriously didn't know what I did.

"Don't give that crap, you broke her heart" Her voice was now more angry then demanding.

"I did?" I questoined myself aloud. Not the best idea.

"Yes! What else does she need to clear her head for!" The girl's voice wavered a bit as she spoke louder. Then I relised. She needed to clear her head when she got possessed by that demon. That would mess anyone up. Why didn't she tell this randomer? They clearly know each other.

"Oh, she didn't tell you" My voice was confident now. The stranger's facesal expression went from angry and determand to a mixture of that and hurt.

"Tell me what!" She was clearly upset from her wavering voice but did her best to stand her ground.

"Sorry, not my place to tell you" I admitted. It wasn't. I was about to walk away when I remembered something. "Oh, you never answered my question" I carelessly spoke to the already upset girl.

"Kasumi, meaning mist. I'm not bothered by formality so you can call me by my first name. One of Asuna's best friends" She spoke out like nothing happened, voice full of confidence. Now I was just a bit confused.

"Asuna has friends outside of school?" I questioned her confused. She now looked like the devil. One simple question set her off.

"Yes! doesn't everyone! Man you annoy me!" She yelled at me. I felt like a loner now. I had no friends outside of school. Kasumi must have picked up on this as she started to laugh a bit. "Man, you must be such a loser if you don't have ny friends outside of school" She giggled. I glared at her. Kasumi sighed after her miney laughing fit and started to speak again like she ruled the place, "Well I must be on my way. It was nice to meet you Rin" with that she put her headphones back on and strolled off.

cocky much. Why didn't Asuna tell me about her? There must be more from what she said in her introduction. Sighing I made my way back. That little acounter really made me tired.

I barelly made it back to my bed without passing out

I barelly made it back to my bed without passing out. Which I did as soon as I got there. One thing I do know for sure is that life is full of surprises.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Writers vlock sucks guys. It the hollidays for me and the first couple of weeks for me I had no idea what to write. Apart from when I did which took forever. Then when I did get an idea I was on holiday for a while. feels great to get back to writing again. It's a shame that Iv'e only got a week left before school. Anyway before I Ramble on too much I'll sign off here! Hope you like it.

mocha-chan