A Turn for The Worse?

Liv and El wait till after 8am when the older kids are at school and it is just Aria and Marie at home. Aria gets sick again like she did 7 weeks ago. "Momma can we spend the day together. Just me and you. Me no feel good again."
   Aria is burning up and Liv says,"How about we take you to the hospital this time baby? I know it went away in a day last time but you shouldn't have gotten it again."
   "Okay momma,"Aria says as she keeps throwing up.
   "El, grab Marie we are taking Aria to the hospital. She is sick again,"Liv screams.
   El rushes downstairs carrying a half naked Marie. They grab the kids shoes and carry them to the car as Aria wont stop puking. On the way to the hospital Liv finishes getting Marie dressed while Aria keeps throwing up on Liv and saying,"I'm sorry momma."
   "It's okay baby girl,"Liv says as they get to the hospital.
   Since Liv is already covered in vomit she carries a vomiting and pale looking Aria into the hospital while El carries Marie into the hospital. Liv walks up to the front desk with Aria still puking all over her and says,"My daughter can't stop puking. As soon as she started we drove right over."
   The nurse nods and yells,"I need a stretcher over here. We have a kid who won't stop vomitting."
    Everyone rushes over and takes Aria from Liv and she cries out,"I want my momma with me."
   The doctor nods and says,"Ma'am you need to come with so your daughter stays calm."
   Liv nods and says,"I'll come but I need a change of clothes."
   The doctor says,"Sure thing. Nurse go get her a pair of hospital sweats."
   Liv walks with them holding Aria's hand which calms her down some but she is still throwing up. After Aria is calmed down and they got her to stop throwing up with anti-nausea meds and Liv has cleaned up and changed into hospital sweats. A doctor asks,"Where does it hurt?"
   Aria points to her abdonmen, since she doesn't know what it is called, and says,"My shoulder hurts too."
   "Okay sweetie. I'm going to talk to your mom really quick,"Dr. Jennifer Arter says noticing Aria's skin is turning yellow.
   Liv follows doctor Arter and says,"Do you know what is wrong with my daughter?"
   "I have an idea of what I think it is but I don't like to give a diagnosis before I actually know, but we will need to do tests on her liver and gallbladder. If it is what I think it is I can fix your daughter."
   Liv nods and says,"While you are doing test on my daughter can you get my husband and do and ultrasound?"
   "Ma'am your daughter doesn't need an ultra sound,"Dr. Arter says.
   Liv looks at the doctor and says,"For me. My husband and I think I'm pregnant we were going to come after our babysitter got to our house but then this happened with Aria."
   Dr. Arter smiles and says,"Why didn't you say so? Of course we can. I will get your husband and other daughter as soon as we get Aria back for testing."
   They take Aria back for testing and Dr. Arter walks out in the waiting room and says,"Family of Aria Stabler."
   Elliot stands up holding a sleeping Marie, walks over to the doctor, and says,"Is she okay?"
   "Yes she is getting tests done. Your wife wants you for her ultrasound,"Dr. Arter says.
   Elliot nods and follows Dr. Arter to where Liv is waiting for El and Marie. They do an ultrasound and find out Liv is 8 weeks pregnant with twins. They are thrilled and Liv says,"I think we should keep it a secret for as long as possible and I don't want to know the genders until they are born but we should tell the kids all together."
   El agrees and they are all in the room when Aria gets back from testing. Aria smiles and says,"Mama you lay with me?"
   Liv looks at Dr. Arter who nods and says,"Mr. Stabler can I talk you?"
   Liv lays in bed holding Aria gently and says,"You will be okay baby girl. I just know it."
   Aria smiles and says,"I know mama I do too but right now I just want to nap with you."
   They fall asleep with Aria in Liv's arms and Aria's head on Liv's chest. Dr. Arter takes Elliot out of the room and Elliot says,"What is it? What does she have?"
   "Your daughter has Cholecystitis."
   Elliot now nervous while still holding Marie says,"What is that?"
   "It is inflammation of the gallbladder. Normally we would give her anti-biotics and see if it would go down on its own but it has progressed to far to where her only option now is to have surgery to have her gallbladder removed. She will be fine just a couple weeks recovery and you don't need a gallbladder to live so she will be fine."
    "Oh my, you had me scared for a second! She is going to be okay. My little girl is going to be okay,"El says no longer worried.

*****************************
Sorry this was a little shorter than normal but I wanted to get it published before I went to sleep. Goodnight and I should have an update next sunday.