part-22 wow...that's a deep theory

Thankx for the wonderful respose on the last chapter ...I am really overwhelmed....

Soo I am back with an update little early this time...

Hope you will like it...

Pls vote and comment..

-----------------------------------------------------------

It was night time...Nandu was sitting in the living room with mukti and Alya...trio were talking and waiting for Manik and dhruv...actually it was more like teasing mukti who was working on hospital project with abhi...

Nandu-dii I am telling you Bhai is a big time lazy...you have to scold him for that...

Alya-ya...and by that chance you can be close to him too...

Mukti-you guys shut up...he is just a friend..Thier is no need to drag this!!

Alya- your blush is not confirming what you are saying...

Nandu smiled thinking about mukbhi while mukti gave her an angry glare...

Nandu-dii don't worry...give yourself time...you don't need to rush!!

Mukti nodded at her...

Actually when mukti and abhi were working ,  Alya and Nandu visited Thier office to meet them as it was Thier break time ...but as mukti's leg got slipped she landed up on abhi and Alya n Nandu entered at that moment...since then they are teasing them..although they both knew it was just an accident but the spark between mukbhi didn't went unnoticed by them...

Thier gossips came to an end when they heard car horn...

Alya-it might be Manik ...

Mukti- no he took bike today...so it must be Dhruv

Nandu(suprised)-manik rides Bike??

Mukti- yaa...he do...and he loved it...kehta h it gives him peace to ride  bike in rainy season!!

Nandu smiled at her and remember how she and abhi used to go for late night ice cream treats on bike....

Dhruv came inside greeting everyone.
And freshing up they all settled down when Manik came...

After having dinner dhruliya and mukyi went to Thier room...while manan were still in living room ...

Nandu-manik are you free now??

Manik- yaa...

Nandu- are you tired ??

Manik-nandu what happened ??

Nandu- aare answer me na!!

Manik-no I am not!!

Nandu jumped like a child and controlling her excitement asked- soo can we go for a bike ride??

Manik looked at her surprised !!

Nandu- can we?? Only if you are comfortable!!

Manik- yaa ... offcourse I will just come changing then we will go!!

Manik said smiling at her while she smiled widely...

Manik went to change when he noticed his wardrobe ...while Nandu stood at the entrance looking at his face...

Manik turned around to see Nandu standing Thier looking at him with hopefully eyes...

Manik- you did this??

Nandu nodded in yes nervously!!

Manik- but how??when??

He was lost of words...