The bad boys my neighbor - Chapter 7

HAYDENS P.O.V

I kissed her. Why the hell did I do that?

Because she is the only girl not to fall to their knees when you look at them

Ah yes that is it. I think? Or did it mean something else.

Of course it did. She is different and you like different.

No I don’t

Yes you do.

No I don’t.

Yes you do.

Agh I am not going to sit here and argue with myself.

Now what to do for the rest of the night? I know I will text Vanessa and get her to come over, you could call her and I friends with benefits.

ME – Hey Vanessa, come over to mine and well you know ;)

VANESSA – Ok babe be over in 10 be ready ;)

10min I can have a shower in that time. Half way through my shower I herd the shower open and Vanessa came in and well you know what happened from there.

OLIVIAS P.O.V

I woke up the next day at 12:00 Claudia and Zara where already up so I went and had a quick shower and got dressed for brunch because we were going to Starbucks for coffee (typical white girl. Lol I kid ;) Today I decided to wear a yellow sun dress, a white long cartiy and a pair of white flats.

On our way to the car the Murrays front door opened and Hayden and Vanessa Fish the schools slut walked out in just his top, Hayden looked straight at me and smirked then turned around to Vanessa and kissed her, right there in front of me. I AM GOING TO KILL HIM! But on Monday because Claudia and Zara are already in the car and I don’t want to tell them what happened last night.

When we got to Starbucks we ordered our food and drink then went and sat down to drink/eat, after that I drove Claudia and Zara home. When I got home I cleaned my room but I couldn’t stop thinking about what happened this morning so to clear my head I went and put my running gear on, grabbed the dog and went for a run.

While I was running it started raining out of the blue I was 30min away from my house fuck I am going to get soaked oh well I thought to myself and continued running. When I got home I ran inside and had a shower. When I got out I went to my room to get dressed after I had finished I went and looked at my phone. I had one new text, I wonder who that could be I thought to myself.

HAYDEN THE SEX GOD :* - You look hot in those shorts ;) ps don’t freak out I put my number in your phone last night.

Agh that jerk he is a complete asshole, first he kisses me without telling me first then he fucks Vanessa like 15min after he kissed me, then kisses her right in front of me and now he has the decency to say I look hot. I am so going to kill that jerk.

Why do you care so much Olivia?

I don’t.

Sure seems like it.

I don’t care.

Yes you do.

No I fucken don’t

That’s not how it seems.

I.DO.NOT.FUCKEN.CARE.

Yea sure you don’t

Ok maybe I care a little bit any one would though.

Yes but you care more.

Shut up you stupid inner thoughts! I have to text Hayden back.

ME – Stop being such an inconsiderate jerk you asshole!

HAYDEN THE SEX GOD :* - I’m not darling.

ME – Yes you are, now leave me alone.

HAYDEN THE SEX GOD :* - Can’t do that darling.

ME – Yes you can put the phone down.

HAYDEN THE SEX GOD :* - No I really can’t we are coming over for tea so you might want to get out of those sweats :* see you soon chicken nugget :*

You have got to be kidding can this get any worse.

HAYDEN THE SEX GOD :* - Oh yea keep your bed warm for me I am staying for the week.

Fuck. It sure can. Does god hate me or something?

*_*_*_*_*_**_*__*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_**_*_*_*_*_*_*___*__*_*___*_*_**_

A/N: I AM NO WHERE NEAR HAPPY WITH THIS CHAPTER BUT I CAN’T THINK OF ANYTHING ELSE FOR IT SO IT WILL HAVE TO DO SORRY.