The bad boys my neighbor - Chapter 5

For the party I decided to wear a black tight dress that looks like a sleeveless dress but it has lase sleeves, and it goes to just above my knees, I then put on red pumps. I did smoky eyes with bright red lips, I put my hair up in a high pony tail.

Just as I finished putting my hair up I heard the doorbell ring and mum call me “Olivia your friend Daniel is here” “ok I’m coming” I said just as I walked down the hall. When I got to the door and looked at Daniel I must say he looked good but not as good as Hayden, what I did not just say that god what’s wrong with me. “WOW Olivia you look great” Daniels comment interrupted my thoughts, “Thank you, you don’t look to shabby yourself, shall we get going?” “Thank you and yea come on” Daniel replied and took my hand to his car. It was silent in the car but it wasn’t awkward it was nice and comfortable.

When we got to the party you could hear the music from the car and you could see all the people throwing up on the front lawn. While we were walking up the front I could feel people’s eyes on us. As soon as I got in the front door Daniel told me he was just going to get us drink. While I was waiting for him I looked around and spotted Claudia over in the corner talking with Luke, Hayden’s friend ohlala I wonder how Ben feels about this, as I look around for Zara I see Ben  kissing Vanessa the schools slut, that son of a bitch I’m going to kill him but not right now because Daniels back.

“Here you go Olivia” Daniel says smiling while he gives me the red cup, as I take a gulp I can taste the warm cheap bear. God something tastes off about this. Daniel and I talk for a little bit until I see Ben yelling at Claudia, with Jamie holding Zara back from ripping Bens head off, I hear Ben call Claudia a slut and that’s the end of this. I grab Dans bear because I finished mine and walked right up to Ben tipped it over his head and kicked him in the nuts. “No one calls my best friend a slut you asshole, come on get up have a go at me call me a slut you asshole.” Ben stands up and slaps me just as I am about to hit him someone beets me to it. I turn to look at who it was and I am surprised to see who it was “WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU HAYDEN I WAS GOING TO HIT HIM!!”

Hayden grabbed my arm and dragged me out of the party. “LET ME GO YOU DICK” I shouted along with some other rude words. “Olivia you need to calm down, you are shit faced I’m taking you home before you punch someone” he says we get to his motorbike, I don’t have the energy to arguy with him so I just get on and go along for the ride.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

The next morning I woke up and can I say right then and there I just wanted to die. My head felt like it was going to explode I swear that wasn’t an ordinary beer.

Seeing as how it was Saturday I had nothing on I took my sweet sweet time this morning, I got up and cooked myself some French toast and made a strawberry smoothie, after that I went and had a shower and washed my hair when I got out I let my hair dry by itself so it would be wavy it was cold today so I wore my black leggings, an plain oversized jumper, my pink doc martins and my bright pink beanie that says you can’t sit with us. After that I grabbed the dog and took him down to the park. When I got there I let him off and I went and sat on a bench.

While I was sitting there listening to music someone came and sat next to me giving me a hell of a fright, when I turned to see who it was I saw Hayden staring at me with a smile on his face “Can I help you with something Hayden?” I ask with a smirk on my face “No I was just wondering when you were going to thank me for getting you home nice and safe” he replied “What do you me I mean?” I ask “Well you see after Ben hit you I took you home, and when we got there you passed out so I took you to your room changed you into you pjs lovely bar by the way tucked you into bed kissed you on the head then left. So you can thank me for that” he replied with a smile on his face. That son of a bitch undressed me agh he annoys me “Thank you for getting me home safe but no thank you for getting me undressed” I said and got up of the bench got Carter and went home.

When I got home I went to the t.v and watched Harry Potter. Half way through a movie there was a knock on the front door, I paused the movie and went to answer it guess who was there Hayden Murray -.- “can I help you with something, Hayden?” “yea I was wondering if I can come in?”, “yeah sure” hey why not as long as he’s on the other side of the couch. We went into the living room and watched some more Harry Potter.

When the movie finished it was 6:00pm and I was hungry, so was Hayden so we started to cook some chicken nuggets, while they were cooking I went and put on my pjs. When I came back out the nuggets were almost ready. “You should go change your shorts they are provoking me” Hayden said to me, “you should change your face, its provoking me” I replied back smirking. “haha very funny, the chicken nuggets are ready get us some plates” I did as I was told and we went and sat on the couch and watched the other Harry Potter Half way through Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. I started getting really tired so I put my head on Hayden lap and that’s where I satyed for the rest of the night

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

A/N Heeeey guys I hope you like this chapter and hopefully the pic works this time. The end of this chapter is rushed sorry its really bad I was watching the block and someones mum died and it reminded me of when my nana died so I was a bit upset writing this so I apoligise. But I hope you like it anyway.