Intro

-Now before I spoil too much, I hope you will enjoy my story and see a new perspective. I don't want to make people judge the way I chose this kind of topic on race/nationality so please respect each other's thoughts or keep it to yourself. Otherwise contact me (if you can) if it so much bothers you. But anyways I am a new story writer so I hope all goes well and you guys love it.
~Dearly, Me the Writer
       ~~Btw, the story is in around today's current timeline (as of 2017) so if I get something wrong, sorry! XD

~~~Story Cover Art is also made by my dear and close friend Ambria so go and follow her also! ( >. < )
RiskyBinky

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Character Bio:
Hi! My name is Emma Huang and I'm seventeen and mixed. Half asian and half white. I go to a private school and know about half of our school yet my classmates don't actually know that I'm mixed until they meet me.
We live in California and I'm the only child in my family. My mom works for a pretty good luxury brand while my dad works across the world as a robotic engineer probably changing the way the future will be. I soon want to be a fashion designer and model so I try to keep myself perfect and fit. I also just adore puppies ( cause who doesn't? ) along with keeping my friends close and well.
I guess I should also describe myself for you readers to understand me more. I'm passionate, I guess somewhat smart, trustworthy, friendly and open to ideas, more of a chill girl and I'm a bit ambitious sometimes. Otherwise I get anxiety and get my hopes up sometimes, hehe.
Anyways I guess that's it for now XD
Bye bye!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -