meeting dark

Anti; *so jack decided that we were gonna go stay with mark for a month so he could spend time with all his friends and make collabs with everyone and I think this thing called PAX is happening and he figured if he was with mark it would make things easier so here we were standing at marks door and jack knocked I was propped up on the wall waiting for this doof mark to answer the door but to my surprise a sexy demon answered and I stood up in a snap baffled*

Mark; * I heard a knock on the door and I knew jack was here but I was in the shower so I told dark to go get the door* dark would you please be a dear and get the door * I said in a sweet but mocking voice I heard him mumble curses under his breath but he did what I asked*

Dark; * I mumbled curses under my breath but opened the door to reveal the cutest green haired demon I have ever seen he straightened up when he saw me and blushed but I didn't let it show I walked away when they were inside and I went to my room mark told me about this anti guy and he knew I have been horney these past 2 weeks I knew he was messing with me but now I have this boner from just thinking about this guy so now I have to deal with this* damn it mark.

Jack; hey Anti * I whispered* I saw you blush when you saw dark * I winked and nudged him and he blushed again*

Anti; s... shut up jack * he knew I am always horney when it comes to guys looking like that and he knew that*

Jack; your thinking about being his sub aren't you * I saw his face turn 7 shades of red and I knew it was true I knew he liked being the weaker one in a relationship*

Anti; J...JACK!!!!! * I blurted out regretting it because dark walked in asking what was wrong and I had to look away to keep from drooling over him*

Dark; * I saw anti turn his head and I asked jack* what's wrong with him * I pointed to anti * jack smiled*

Jack; he's just embarrassed!

Dark; why * I asked confused*

Jack; because he wants to be your su...........* Anti tackled me to the floor and put his hand over my mouth*

Anti; S... SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTH SEAN!!!!!!!

Dark; * I was so confused but the way anti tackled him shows strength I wonder what he would be like in bed* n...no * I blushed a dark red and saw jack and anti stare at me*

Jack; dude he likes y.......* Anti punched me in the stomach and continued to beat me up and dark came behind anti and was trying to pull him off me*

Mark; hey g........* I walk in to dark trying to pull anti off jack and jack was on the floor under anti blocking his face and dark trying his hardest to break them apart* uhhhh what did I walk into???

So this is the first part I will write more and I hope you like it so BU BYE