[ epilogue ]

[ epilogue ]

-

Just let me touch your mouth today,

Just let me stop the clocks,

I will paint the world blue,

And I will make all of this just a dream.

-

another week rolled by and it seemed like their friend wasn't getting any better.

and it was the next tuesday that calum and luke decided it was time for ashton to get some professional help. 

they had done all they could, but it hadn't been enough.

the boys had made him breakfast and were going to tell them they wanted to take him to a psychologist who would help him overcome the feelings of depression and lonliness that had overcome him.

just as they neard his bedroom, they heard a loud thump coming from the inside.

concerned, they ran down the hall and tried to open the door, only to find it was bolted with lock.

"ashton!" luke said, shaking the door knob, trying to get it open.

by now, calum had dropped the tray of food on the ground, but he didn't care. his fists banged on the door to his room frantically. "ashton, open the door! its us, we want to help you!"

with each word that left their lips, their voices became shakier with fear.

calum asked luke to step back and kicked the door open with all the force he could muster up. as the door hit the inside wall, a pair of blue eyes and a pair of brown ones widened in horror when they saw their beloved mate with a noose around his neck.

he was hanging from the ceiling.

lifeless.

the tears that had began pooling up in their eyes finally fell over, streaming down their faces.

on his bed, luke spotted a folded sheet of paper. he went for it as calum went to get his mate's dead body down. 

luke unfolded the note and read aloud, 

"i think i always knew she was only my imagination. maybe that's why it felt so real."

it was the last tuesday.

...

THE END.

-

ITS OVER.

JUST LIKE THAT.

I'M PROBABLY GONNA START THE FIRST CHAPTER OF 'NOCTURNE' TOMORROW. SO STAY TUNED FOR THAT.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT.

I LOVE YOU :*

-CLARY xx