[ two ]

[ two ] thou art more lovely

-

Where is the love that they speak of so much?

Why doesn't it make us suprised, why does it ruin our peace?

-

he sat in the hospital room with luke and calum, the three of them hoping their best mate would make it out alive.

michael, who always took the morning train, had suffered many injuries when the trains were blown up by terrorists just a few days prior. he laid fast asleep, and had been unconscious for almost si days already.

there were no signs of improvement, but there were also no signs of him getting worse.

"its tuesday," luke commented.

"mhm." ashton nodded.

"you should go to starbucks." calum suggested.

ashton shook his head. "i can't leave my best mate when he's unconscious at the hospital."

"maybe seeing your starbucks girl will cheer you up. we'll call you if anything happens here."  luke said, forcing a smile onto his lips.

ashton finally sighed, "if i didn't know any better, i would think you two are trying to get rid of me."

calum cracked a smile. "we just want to see if michael's methods were effective. if it works on you, then maybe it'll work on me."

.

.

.

.

several minutes later, her found himself at the same starbucks he had gone to the week before.

he pushed the door open and walked in. his hazel eyes quickly inspected his surroundings until they fell upon the brunette girl. she wore a similar dress, but in a different color. her brown hair was pulled back into a pony tail, and her chocolate brown eyes were trained on something she was reading off her laptop.

eager to know her, he urged his feet to carry him in her direction.

he stopped directly in front of her table and cleared his throat, "ahem."

she looked up from her computer and shot him a warm smile. "may i help you?"

"yeah, um..." he began nervously. "i was just wondering if i could sit with you today?"

she giggled, commenting, "you're cute, and the offer is absolutely lovely, but i really must be going soon."

she got up from her seat and gathered her things swiftly.

"can i at least know your name?" he blurted out.

"ruby," she replied. "ruby tuesday. what about you?"

"what about my what?"

"your name, silly!" she laughed, taking a sip from her strawberries and creme frappe.

he gulped nervously, he couldn't understand why she made him so nervous. "ashton, ashton irwin."

"that is a lovely name, it suits you." she pointed out with a smile. extending her hand for him to shake, she told him, "well, it was a pleasure meeting you. but i should go." he took her hand in his and shook it.

when he pulled his hand back, he noticed she had handed him a folded slip of paper.

he unfolded it to reveal a note from her;

'shall i compare thee to a summer day?

thou art more lovely and more temperate.'

text me? ;) (xxx)-xxx-xxxx

-ruby

after reading her note, he turned to watch her go. but to his surprise, once more, she was already gone.

it was the second tuesday.

-

I KNOW ITS BEEN AGES SINCE I'VE UPDATED THIS.

I SHOULD BE DOING MY SPANISH HOMEWORK, MY RELIGIONG ESSAY, AND MY RELIGIONG HOMEWORK AND MY OTHER SPANISH HOMEWORK. BUT ALAS, I PREFER TO BE HERE.

HOPEFULLY I PASS ALL MY CLASSES OR ELSE I'LL GET KICKED OUT OF COLLEGE. LOL.

IF ONLY HOMEWORK DIDN'T EXIST, THEN I COULD EFFECTIVELY SUCCEED IN COLLEGE.

ANYWAYY, I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT.

I LOVE YOU.

-CLARY xx