Discontinued

First of all, my sincerest apologies to everyone that enjoyed this book. I'm sad to see it go, but I truly do think it was for the best.

Let me start this off by saying thank you to all of you. To everyone that stick with me through the years, to everyone that just recently joined, to those who like all of my books and to those who only like a few of them; thank you. You all have helped me build my skill as a writer and have shown me a passion that I never knew I had. You all helped me through dark times and stuck with me through foggy nights. I know, I never show it back. I make promises, things come up, I get lazy, I break those promises, and I let you all down a lot. But you guys still stick with me. Every follow, comment, vote, and read means the world to me. I sincerely thank every single one of you for all that you have done to support me. I hope I don't do too much to disappoint you guys.

The Boy Trap series was a lot of fun, and I was amazed to see it grow from an idea in the shower to a widespread reality. Though there are endless typos, plot holes, improper characterization, and many more mistakes, I am very proud of The Boy Trap and Fix Me.

But I am not proud of Serendipity.

The first few chapters were fun to write, but I very quickly lost motivation to continue this book. I had no plan for the plot, I didn't know what to write, and just knowing that people wanted this book and I didn't want to write it made me feel even worse. Not wanting to write and not knowing what to write just made everything I wrote horrible. I was never proud of the chapters I wrote. I know that I can do better, and I want to make myself and you guys proud.

Serendipity also had a bland storyline. The idea of The Boy Trap was interesting, and Fix Me was a good follow up, but Serendipity just felt unnecessary. I could have written one book with a single story line instead of forcing myself to write separate books that just got increasingly more bland. Where's the conflict? What evil are we battling in a story that's basically already wrapped up?

I also have far more interesting ideas. I've come up with ideas that will challenge my skill and make me a better writer. I also think that you guys will find these new ideas MUCH more interesting. Not only do I want to WANT to write, I want to captivate you guys, as well. Pumping out a poorly written story with no plot doesn't help me improve, and it's not enjoyable for anyone.

I know it's hard to say goodbye. This story has a lot of sentimental value to me, and maybe I may continue it again someday. But for now, I think that we will all be better off if we moved on. I'll miss The Boy Trap series, but I am also excited for the future that lies ahead.

Thank you all again. I hope to see you in a bigger, brighter future.

-Ash