Chapter 14

listen to he music on the side while u read (ps i dont own the video or fullmetal alchemist)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"First we have to find my brothers because when I called yesterday they weren't there, so first stop Central." I shuddered when I realized that the only way to find them was to go to Central, the number one place I hate. Even fear. There was something not right about Central.

Zachery gave me a nodded. On the train and stetted  he asked "I've never been to Central or outside my town before, what's it like there?"

"Different. More than you would ever think." I said looking at him then tuning to look out the window. Zachery sat across from me looking out the window as well. 

An hour-and-a-half latter we were in Central. Standing in the crowd of people were two of Mustang's men I'd only seen them once before and I didn't know there names. I grabbed Zackery's arm and pulled him towards them. They men were looking for someone in the crowd and I guess, not expecting for me to jump in front of them with Zachery behind me. "Hi I'm-"

"Second Lieutenant Breda."

"Second Lieutenant Falman."

Both me and Zackery  were confused by this then 2nd Lieutenant Breda motioned for me to follow them. I once again grabbed Zackery's arm knowing they wouldn't let him come with me other wise. Zackery was also kinda stunned that we had come straight up to Military officers, so I had to pull him along again. The two Lieutenants lead us straight to Mustang's office. On the way there I tried to get 2nd Lieutenant Falman to speak but he never did, so I talked with 2nd Lieutenant Breda instead. Zackery was like Lieutenant Falman and stayed quiet.

About half way there I stopped because I thought I say my brothers. Who I saw was Dad but before I could go after him 2nd Lieutenant Breda were yelling for me to catch back up before I was left behind.

Was It really Dad or am I just hoping it is? Whoever it was they we hurry.