Chapter 8

listen to the music on the side (ps i dont own the video or fullmetal alchemist) thnks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I could hear Winry from the guest room while she talked on the phone to Ed in the living/dining room area where they always repaired Ed's arm and leg. When Winry came in I really was asleep I had fallen asleep while she was taking to brother.
The next morning I woke up like usaul and went to start making breakfast, like I'd never left and went to Central. I made eggs, bacon and some toast while Winry poured the drinks and got the plates. Just as she was setting the table and I was putting the bowls and plates of food in the middle of the table, for everyone to grab as much as they wanted, the door opened and a tall, muscular man with some firewood came in.
I immediately recognized who it was and asked "Major Armstrong what are you doing here?" He looked at me then Granny Pinako and asked where he should put the firewood. She told him to put it next to the fireplace and come have breakfast.
Once at the table he answered me saying "Miss Edeline I have been sent by Colonel Mustang to watch over you so that your brothers do not worry about you." I nodded with a smile knowing that my twin brother would worry more than my little brother, Al.
Winry and Granny Pinako agreed remembering when brother had worried about me and Winry when we had fallen asleep under a tree near the river and hadn't gotten home in till after dark when we were little.
"Hey Edeline, how was Ed and Al when you saw them," Winry asked me.
"Yes, it'd be good to know they're staying out of trouble," said Granny while holding her pipe in front of her.
I smiled at both of them and said "Ed and Al are doing fine though they did have to go searching for me when I got lost and then I also meet a Colonel Mustang, a Lt. Colonel Hughes and a Lt. Hawkeye while I was there."
We all started talking about things I missed while I was gone and what happened in Central and how my brothers were doing while I wasn't with them. All-in-all it was fun hearing all the stories from Mr. Alex, he said I could call him that, and what Granny Pinako and Winry had done while I was gone and they had fun hearing about what all I did in Central.
I felt at home, I frowned, I knew in my heart that sooner or later I'd leave again just like my brothers do. I smiled again because I knew that this right here, having some place to come back to, friends and family and all the other joys in life, is something to live for, and worth dieing for, just to keep moving on. Right here right now is what life's about because they will always out weigh the bad.