Chapter 5

listen to he music on the side while u read (ps i dont own the video or fullmetal alchemist)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brother made me change out of his clothes and in to some of mine. Which is why Ed,Al and the Major had to stand in the hall and what's worse is some people would stare at them. Ed ended up getting mad and yelled at some of them. When I came back out I was in a black shirt, a black mini jacket, some light pink short shorts, light pink high boots that came to my knees and one of Ed's red styled coats with the flamel that came down to my knees as well as a pink ribbon at the end of my braid. (pic on side of her and her clothes.) 

I smiled at brother when I came out of the room and said "all done." He gave me a nodded and went in the room with both Major and Al following him, as well as me. I asked him if I could explore the town and he told me not to go to far. I stuck out my tongue and yelled "your just like dad," before I ran out the door.  

That got him mad and he yelled at me down the hall "I'm not like that bastard," before I was out of sight. 

I walked for a while before I realize that I don't know where I'm going or where anything is. I sighed and sat down to think of how to get back to the hotel. When a black car stopped in front of me I was about to run thinking there going to kidnap me or something, when someone got out of the door.

I really was going to run but the person yelled at me saying "Fullmetal where are you going." 

I yelled back "I'm not Ed," then I notice it was Colonel Mustang and First Lt. Hawkeye who were in the car. I guess it's a military car. He must have noticed that I wasn't Ed before I said that I wasn't because he said my name. 

Lt. Hawkeye said "do you need a ride back to your hotel."

I shook my head 'no' and said "brother should be here any second now."  

She seemed confused so did Colonel Mustang, but I was watching for brother. I knew he'd come get me because he'd realize I didn't know my way around. Sure enough I heard Ed yelling my name, looking for me. I smiled and yelled at Ed as he ran from one street to the next with out looking around "Ed over here!" 

He saw me and came running over with Al and the Major following close behind. The Major ran faster and was about to put me into another of his bone crushing hugs, when I jumped at the last second putting my hand on his head to get all the way over him.

Brother seemed surprised in till I said "didn't teacher always say to train the mind you must first train the body." Brother nodded with a smile then saw Colonel Mustang and Lt. Hawkeye behind me and started yelling saying that they tried to kidnap me or something.

"Relax Fullmetal we were only talking with her," Colonel Mustang said to him.

He looked at me with a face that asked 'is that true,' I nodded. He seemed to relax more after I nodded. Then the Colonel looked at me and said "Edeline be in my office tomorrow at noon," as he was getting back in the car with Lt. Hawkeye, then was gone. My brothers looked at me and asked what he wanted to see me for, I just shrugged.

picture ----> http://www.zerochan.net/156753