2.. A Shock For Mehra Family

Start from the beginning

No bhabi.. How can I let her alone in this wide city.. ?!.. you know how dangerous and unsafe for a girl to be alone.. That too she is from village.. Abhi was upholding to contend his decision..

But Abhi.. She.. Anjali was about to speak on protesting Abhi's actions.. but he interrupts saying..
Bhabi.. I know that you are worried about me.. Trust me bhabi.. nothing will happen to me.. nor I will let anything to happen to our family.. I had promised her that I will shield her until we get another secured place for her.. Abhi's affirmed his words which somewhat convinced Anjali and she looked at her..

But.. Why should she stay her..?!.. Everyone turned their eyes towards a person who voiced sternly from behind..

It was Anuj.. Anuj Mehra..!.

Are you sure Abhi..?!.. that there will be no trouble for us in making her to stay in this house.. What if her obstacles reach till here and make us into dispute..!?.. Why didn't you bother to conclude with me.. before taking this big decision..!?.. Anuj voiced sourly with an impolite look..

Bhai.. I'm sorry that I didn't discuss with you before assuring her as my responsibility.. But I know if you would have been in my place.. you would had done the same.. Don't you think she is innocent..?.. What's will be her situation if she had been caught by those goons..!?.. Even after knowing that she is in trouble.. how can I not avail her...!?.. Abhi asked with slight upright voice.. While Anuj stayed with a void eyes..

Anjali stepped towards him and stood beside him saying.. Abhi is correct.. We can't be merciless.. What if our Bulbul was in her place..?!.. Her words made Anuj to spark his eyes with mere acceptance...

Fine.. she can stay here.. But right in the morning inform about her to police and soon transfer her to another place.. As we can't keep her with us so long.. it may be problematic to her and us too.. Anuj said which made everyone to smile with ease..

Abhi holds her hand and gestured her to come forward,  while Anjali came towards her.. She holds her shoulders and says.. Feel comfortable.. This is your home too.. You don't need to worry about anything.. We will make sure that nothing harm nears you..

She nods her head politely.. While Bulbul came towards her.. Hello.. I'm Bulbul... Anjali di's younger sister.. You are..!?.. Bulbul asked with a enthusiastic smile...

Arey.. Haan.. See.. even I forgot to you ask your name.. Abhi.. what's her name.. ?!.. Anjali asked looking at him.. And he was clueless..

Actually bhabi.. even.. I forgot to ask her name.. He said and bit his tongue.. While everyone gave him a irate look..

I'm.. I'm Pragya.. She sounded fragile and gave a soft ironic look at evryone..

"PRAGYA..".. Abhi was almost repeating the name several times to the next fraction of second she revealed it..

His eyes were gazing over her eyes by recalling her name with a heavy gloss..

His glitz was turned into a creepy look when he witnessed the sight between him and Pragya.. "Omg.. she is going to swallow me..".. He strikes mentally looking Ammu who stood glaring at him beside Anjali..

Ammu.. I.. I.. was.. .. His words chocked on see her attire.. While others were controlling their laugh.. and Pragya stood with an empty sight..

___________

Will be continued..

If you like the update.. Share your views and votes..

Thank you..

With lots of love..

Anu..
Shanthi..
Suba..
❣️❣️❣️