3.. Abhi To Fall For Pragya..!..

Hello lovely people ❤️

Back with an update.. So glad to see the progression of this story.. We three are very happy and amused of all the wonderful support.. Thank you each and everyone..

Now getting back to the next part..

Chapter 3..
Abhi To Fall For Pragya..

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Ammu.. I.. I was.. On the way..
But you saw that girl nah.. She was in need of help.. Abhi started to please Anu.. While she was looking at him angrily.. She interrupted him saying.. Don't talk with me chachu.. You know how long we were waiting for you..?!..

Abhi again started to convince her

Abhi again started to convince her.. But.. listen to me.. I was.. ..
Again she cuts him off saying..
I said don't talk with me.. You don't love me at all.. She said in a stern tone.. While Abhi looked pity..

Anjali came forward towards her saying.. Ammu.. Chachu is saying nah.. See how sad he is because of you ..

You please don't take his side Mumma.. Because of him we waited.. We missed your birthday celebration...!.. Anu said giving a dejected look..

And Bulbul continued.. Haan di.. don't take his side.. because of him we missed our plan.. We planned to celebrate it at correct 12 am.. But see the time now.. It's almost nearing 1 am..

Abhi grins his teeth on looking at Bulbul and murmured.. Oh no.. she is pouring ghee over the flame.. What shall I do now..!?.. He was not in a sense to envision of how to deal with her..

Suddenly of a voice came softly..
I'm sorry..!..

Everyone turned to see Pragya standing with a soft eyes and her two hands holding her ears..

I'm sorry.. Because of me only everything happened.. If I didn't meet him.. He would have not been late.. Now he is questioned because of me.. Pragya said with a pleading tone.. While everyone were looking at her..

Pragya came forward and
kneeled in front of Anu.. I'm sorry.. please don't be angry with your chachu.. She was asking like a small kid..