Chapter 9

It was fun going out with Ebony but it wasn't the same knowing that things are changed. I went back to the house after, walked right passed Link and kissed Drake straight on the lips in front of him. After I made Drake follow me up to the bedroom and that is where we remained the rest of the night, in each others arms. I knew Link was pissed, I also knew Ebony was pissed too. They fought most of the night and she wanted to know what was going on.

***NEXT MORNING****

"Good morning beautiful." I heard the voice and my eyes fluttered open to meet Drakes.

Without a word I leaned forward and kissed him. It was so weird being with Drake, it felt like we were mates but at the same time I knew it was Link who was my destined true mate. Things started to get hot and heavy with Drake, and they even continued when we both heard Link howl and pound on the door trying to break it down, but it never stopped us. We were both naked, had messed around, and my wolf wanted to mate with Drake just to piss of Link but when it came time, Drake and I both pushed each other back. Drake wasn't ready and neither was I, but then came the shock...

"Oh god how I would love to take you right now, and I loved what we were doing, but in technicality, your with Link. It is killing me that your actually with him. I want to be your mate. I love you. We can go anywhere you want, we can get away. I don't care but I want to be with you. But I can't.... Not unless you confess to everyone that Link is your mate, and reject him in front of everyone. I only say to do that because then it will be clear to everyone your not lying. If you want to be with me cass, you have to do this. I'll give you the day to think about it, if you want to, you can do it tomorrow night at the family dinner. Oh, and I love you."

I didn't even get a word in before he left to take a shower and do a morning run! I needed Ebony's advice... I needed my best friend, but how could I look my best friend in the face, tell her that my mate is her boyfriend and tell her I'm going to reject him? The girl will either hate me forever or tell me to be with Link and to forget about the treaty. I decided that instead of embarrising her I would talk to her face...

But I didn't even get the chance.....Boy was I surprised when she walked through my bedroom door and slapped me.

"You bitch! I gave you so many opportunities to tell me yesterday and you call yourself my best friend!?"

"What the hell are you talking about Ebony?"

"I'm talking about you and Drake planning to run the hell away together!"

"Woah Eb, chill yourself. I need to talk to you about a lot of things. And that is one of them honestly but it's not the first. Let's shower and dress, meet downstairs at eleven and go out for starbucks, shopping and a fancy resturant meal, and the meal will be on me, because I don't even know if you'll stay in your seat very long."

With that she gave me a weird, questioning look, nodded, and walked out the door to leave me to myself. I hopped in the shower wondering how I would word all of this, what I would say, how I would say it. I can't lose my bestfriend!

I met her downstairs at eleven, we were back to normal, we had starbucks, shopped in the thrift shops and went to eat olive garden in a section away from most people. I was fiddling with my utensils very nervous...

"Cass, tell me already please."

I didn't know what to say, and then I said the wrong thing... " Link is my true mate and he refuses to tell you, and he marked my neck, but I refused sex, and then he told me I would be his mistress and now Drake is telling me to reject Link, and run away to be with Drake and let you be happy with Link because I know how much you want Link and I'm so sorry I didn't tell you but I didn't know how."

I was sitting there, catching my breathe, waiting for the explosion.... and oh boy did it come...

*********

Hey babes! Finally writing again! Sorry for the so long take of an update, but if I get a couple votes on this chapter you may get a new one sooner! I'm so excited to keep writing this and I promise it will be finished and beautiful soon, and then, theres the sequel, hopefully! Let me know what you think, also, should she run away with Drake? Hmmmm....