Chapter 6

I have no idea how long it was that we had fallen asleep for but it was a nice nap. We ran to the house and it appeared to be midday. Getting back i went upstairs to take a shower washing my hair and cleaning the smell from the lake off of my body. After I put on my robe and put my hair in a towel i walked out of the shower to notice a tiny white piece of paper laying on the bed.

Walking over I grabbed it and noticed it was a nice thick piece of paper used to write thank you notes on for people when you give them flowers. I was too busy noticing the feel of the material, and the little silver squiggles going across the card and turning into flowers. The card had a jagged edge that looked elegant but serious. It took me at least ten minutes to realize the big black bold letters written nicely across the card.

"Meet me at the Denmark hotel at 7pm and I will give you the answer you want to here-link"

I wasn't sure what to think, my heart started pounding a million times per a second and the room started to spin. It wasn't until I felt big arms grab me that I realized I was falling and passing out. I didn't fight the blackness that started to overtake me. Instead I just fell back and let go into the arms that were obviously Drakes.

I woke hours later in my bed with Drake holding me while he watched t.v.

"Your finally awake, how are you feeling?"

"Weird to say the least."

"Just relax you still have an hour before you have to leave."

"You read the note?"

"Yes I did I hope that is alright with you."

"Of course."

He didn't say another word instead he laid there holding me and rubbing a small pattern up and down my arm. Being with Drake felt more right than being with Link. Then again I had my reasons for not wanting to be with Link and that was because he is a jerk. Link didn't deserve my love even though my wolf desperately wanted to give it to him. Mate or not Link needed to choose me because I wasn't going to sit back and listen to him make love to my best friend every night.

It was time to leave to go see Link and I was nervous to say the least. I decided to go in jeans and a shirt so I would not look too dressed up or too dressed down. He didn't deserve to see me at my best yet so i figured I would hold off to see exactly what he had to say. I said goodbye to Drake and gave him a kiss goodbye since my parents were right there. I told my parents I was going in town to do some private shopping for a gift for Drake. My mom offered to come with but I told her to stay around the house.

When I arrived I was pointed to the room and I opened the room door to see the most beautiful sight of my life. There was soft music playing in the background and looking in the room from the door way I could see the rose petals in a trail across the floor and more flowers sitting on the table. Shutting the door I noticed another note taped to the door.

"Follow the roses and each clue and it will help you figure out if I truly choose you."

I started following the roses and found more clues in the closet, in the living room, under the seat cushions, out taped to the jacuzzi which had more rose petals floating in it. In all I had ten clues and was about to head to hopefully what was the last clue.

Opening up the door to the bedroom i took in my surroundings; There were candles covering the room enough to create serenity and not burn the building down, The bed had been made up and there was a big box sitting on it, there was the word love hanging above the bed and of course there was link sitting next to the box with a smile on his face.

I walked over to the box and attempted to open it before my hands were taken from the box and placed in links who was now towering over me. I was not sure what to say and didn't want to say anything wrong so I sat there and stayed quiet waiting for him to say anything at all.

"Princess, do not open that box yet please. I would like to talk before i give you this gift."

"About what?" I barely replied.

"Princess I want to be with you. I want to be the man and mate you deserve. I want you to be the luna of my pack. I need to have you by my side because without you around i'm miserable. Give me a few days to break the news and I promise I will forever be yours."

"Really!?"

"Really princess."

Without another word Link reached down and put his soft lips on mine. I could instantly feel the sparks of electricity course through my body. The grunt that came out of him proved that he also felt it and approved of it.

Next thing I knew we were sprawled on the bed making out like teenagers. Only when I felt his hand running up my thigh did I push his hand away. When I did so he pulled away from the kissing and gave me a concerned look.

"What's wrong princess?"

"I just am not ready yet Link."

"I knew this would happen so time for plan B."

With that he pulled me off the bed, pointed to the box and left the room.

I walked over and grabbed the box. My hands were still shaking from what just happened so it took me a while to open the box. Once i did i noticed a beautiful black gown laying there. Picking it up i realized he wanted me to wear it to dinner. Lifting up the dress I saw the silky bikini laying underneath it for after dinner.

After getting dressed (putting the bathing suit under the dress) i walked out to see link dressed in a very nice tuxedo. He took my hand and lead my to the elevator and we went to the dinning hall in the hotel. He ordered for me and himself before he settled into asking me random questions about my life. He asked anything you can imagine all about my likes, dislikes and even my childhood. It was something i've never had before. It made me really wonder if he was as horrible a man as I thought he was.

A part of me knew that this wasn't real. He wasn't going to choose me over Ebony. It would start a huge fued between the packs. But I couldn't help and wonder if maybe he was realing chosing me. It's not like me and Ebony aren't both beautiful because we are, I just know she has more of an appealing personality. She is the all around princess and I'm just the girl who has her head in the books. I get that we are mates but even mates have some choice. I'm just not completely sure of his intentions.....

Later after we finished eating we went back to the hotel room and he told me to go put on the bathing suit for the jacuzzi. Without a word i unclipped the dress and let it fall. I heard a gasp escape his lips until he realized i had put it on underneath. Without another word i walked onto the balcony and stepped in. He was not too far behind me. We sat in silence for a while. He stayed on his side and i stayed on mine. I can't express my shock though when i opened my eyes to find him staring at me about 3 inches from my face.

"Can i kiss you? Every part of me wants to know just what kissing a princess would feel like."

I didn't know what to say so i just nodded. Before i had time to react he had gently grabbed me and set his soft lips on mine. I mean he has kissed me before but not like this. This kiss felt passionate, it felt real. It felt like i was floating in the air. I was on cloud 9 but a part of me knew how wrong i was feeling this way when he could so easily hurt me just by choosing ebony.

Without another word between either of us, i felt his arms wrap around me close, as his lips left small kissed around my face and neck. The next thing i knew i was out of the jacuzzi, my bathing suit was on the floor and i was in bed with link.....

*i am so sorry my beautiful readers for keeping you waiting!!! Itll never happen again!!! Things have just been hectic, between this major break up that tore me to pieces, and my grandfather getting diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer i have not been in any mood to write my beautiful story. :/ i need comments and likes please! And someone please send me cover ideas!!! Im going insane looking at the ugly cover i have and if u make me a cover the next chapter will be dedicated to you! I will try and start that new chapter tonight, but i mean it guys, i only have 1 vote for her to be with drake, i need more if u wish for that to be different! Until next time, tay*