"What way did you say she went, again?", Finn returned with a question of his own, plainly overlooking my question. As if, those previous 3 seconds didn't even exist in his mind, altogether forgotten and vanished.

"Um, you can't just ignore my question like that." I quipped back.

"Oh sorry, my swag was like, distracting me." Finn retorted back playfully, as his smile grew wider, his perfect straight teeth shining even more.

"Can you not say such stupid things, once in a while!" came my snappy comeback.

"Can you not be so mean, once in a while!", Finn said back, imitating a extremely hurt look on his face. I swear he would make a oscar winning actor. That is if he took anything serious at all.

"You don't even know me." I shot back as my final comeback, defeated by the purpose of what we originally planned on doing.

Which was chasing after Ruby's supposedly boyfriend, Julien and see what she was up to.

And, we couldn't even do that one thing without breaking out with another silly argument with no winning side.

By now, I could hardly even make out the general direction to where exactly the gray car in which Ruby had rushed inside so frantically, was.

Basically we were lost.

In the middle of the night with no sense of where exactly we were heading to, or where we were.

"We're lost, just admit it, Finn." I blurted out, once Finn drove around in a circle, repeatedly assuring me we were most definitely not lost.

"I think I know when I'm lost, Ms. Fiestypants." He proclaimed confidently, as he yet again drove through the same intersect we just passed by 3 minutes ago.

I released out a weary sigh that I didn't know I had bottled inside for so long. After all the commotion in one day, it was no wonder I felt physically and emotionally exhausted.

"I swear I saw this sign before." Finn muttered to himself loudly, his eyes never once leaving the car's window and his mouth never once admitting we're lost.

"I SAW THIS SAME ROAD BEFORE TOO!" This time, he let out a flustered cry of confusion, upon losing his calm collected, coolness.

Yet, the poor thing still won't admit the obvious thing, that we were completely an utterly lost in the middle of nowhere.

"This would all be so much easier if you would just once, say we're lost.", I requested again, fed up with all his macho man approach to this situation.

"WHY DON'T YOU JUST LIKE SHUT UP AND LET ME THINK!" An aroused looking Finn barked at me.

"WE WON'T EVEN BE STUCK HERE, IF YOU HAD ACTUALLY PAYED ATTENTION TO WHERE YOU WERE GOING INSTEAD OF TALKING ABOUT THE DAMN TRUCK!" I shouted back, matching his angry tone of voice.

That was how the horrible screaming contest between us started. Until finally, Finn said the only intelligent thing in the 2 days I had know him.

"Fine, Your right!", He confessed sheepishly at the most lowest volume his loud voice could muster. "We're lost."

"Sorry, what was that?" I falsely put out with mock astonishment in my ironical voice.

"I SAID YOUR RIGHT! WE'RE LOST." Finn impatiently raised his voice, giving me death stares from across the seat.

"Yeah, that's what I thought." I chortled gleefully, as I stole a glance at Finn's irritated, exasperated face at having been proved wrong.

I couldn't help myself as I childishly laughed in his face. Let him get a taste of his own medicine.

"In your face!", I said as I laughed foolishly, clearly enjoying being the childish one.

"Go home." He growled under his breath, as I let off in another laughing fest with myself.

"You're so fricking immature.", He snarled, and this time, he didn't just stop there.

His body began to turn towards me as he lunged for me, hands and feet heading for me. I screamed in horror, thinking that maybe I went a little to far, and he might actually be psycho enough to kill me.

But, just as I grabbed the handle of the car door, ready to jump out to safety. I felt his hands tickled my legs.

I tried to scream stop but between my laughing, it was impossible. So, I did what anyone would do in this situation.

I tickled him back.

Now, all that could be heard in the car was the laughing of two stupidity immature kids.

"STOP!", we both cried out. And, at that same time, both our hands and feet that had somehow conjoined themselves together, stopped tickling.

As we finally composed ourselves together, the laughter and silliness out of our system. It become apprised to us that we were stuck and lost in God knows where in a completely foreign city. And, not to mention in the middle of the night.

"So, what do we do now." I carefully asked, when an awkward silence settled down between us.

"No idea, actually.", the amazing answer from the equally confused Finn said.

Yep, we were totally going to get out of this one.

--------------

A/N: I don't know if I should continue this story or not. So it would be nice if, whoever is reading this, to tell me whatever I should continue or not.

Kk Byee!