The river escape

Ash's pov

I glanced at my old room.. it hadn't changed a bit. Bits of toys lay around my bed from when I was a child, books stacked high beside my bed. It was really interesting to me..

I dumped my quiver on my bed and only now remembered the sword I'd found in the troll hoard.. why didn't I use it sooner ? I don't know. Atleast I remembered it.. I dumped it beside my quiver and glanced around my room. I could see myself sitting in my window, looking outside. Father never let me go outside after mom died.. that's why I left.. I needed freedom.. then as soon as I got it it was taken from me again..i want to stay here but my mission isn't done yet. I will come after we reclaim erabor.. I can't stay away forever.

I sighed and took off my leather tunic, putting it on a chair and laying in my cloth clothes. I curled up on my bed.. a nap wouldn't do me any harm.. I slowly closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Dream

"Ada! Nana! Look!" I yelled at my parents. Legolas hung off a tree by his legs, holding me by mine. We both laughed happily as he swung me.

I saw my mother smile happily. Touching her necklace as she chuckles. Father did the same. "Lithônion. Legolas. Be carful" he said with a smile. My brother let go of my legs for a minute. Dropping me and then catching me by my ankles making my squeal and league happily.

"Áva sorya Ada. She's laughing. She's fine !" He said. " aren't you netta?" He asked. I nodded as the blood slowly rushes to my head and I smile dizzily.

"Alright that's enough dear. Put down your sister and come inside. It's fine for bed" mother told us. A loud noise groan of complaint was heard from us but she simply shook her head. Father scooped me up as I watched mother pull down Legolas and lovingly pull the twigs and branches out of his hair as she made him walk infront of her. I pulled fathers spring crown odd his head and out it backwards on myself, giggling as it slipped and covered my eyes. He gently pulled it away from my face and smiles before putting it back on himself.

They brought us to our room. Father sat me on the bed as he helped me get into my night attire, even though I insisted on staying in my clothes, while my mother give Legolas his clothes. After we were both changed we lay in the bed, Legolas having a protective arm around me while I lay my head on his chest. They blew out the lanterns and smile at us, slowly closing the door. It was open a crack. Suddenly I hear a guard.

"The army is ready to leave your highness. Your armour is in your room and your elks have been prepared. We await your command" he said. Legolas's grip tightens on me and I nuzzles him out of slight worry. "Yes. 4 guards have been designated to mind the children correct?" My mother asked. I assume the guard nodded because she replied "good".

Me and Legolas eventually fell asleep, listening to them discussing war. I woke up to the light of the sun shining on my face. Legolas's grip on me was loose, he was completely unconscious. I lay my pillow over his eyes as I got up. It looked like a lovely day but everything felt cold and sad.. 

I grabbed a blanket we use to warm our bed in winter and wrapped it around myself, most of it still dragging on the ground. I slowly walked around. I saw the servants yet they were silent. All the soldiers except 4 were gone.. father wasn't in his throne. I looked around in confusion. I called out for him and mother. I got nothing. Suddenly I heard the front gate open. I smiled happy, actually dropping the blanket and running to the army entering, father at the top. "Ada! Your back! Where did you go? Have you been gone all night? I can't wait to here everyth-..." I began before looking at him. He refused to look at me, he had mom's necklace couches in his hands. It was broken and bloody.

"W-where's nana ?.." I asked. He said nothing. I pouted. I pulled on his leg. "Ada?.." i asked. He finally looked down at me. He pulled me
Up and embraced me tightly. I hugged back and nuzzles him. I felt water land on my shoulder.. was he crying?..

"Ada.. please tell me.. where's mother?.."

End of dream

My eyes slowly opened. I sighed slightly and forced myself. I suddenly gasket in main and clutched my side, only to pull my hand away, it was covered by a thick black liquid. It smelt like blood but it burnt my skin.. must have been a mixture.. my side was stained by it. So was the bed. I ripped one of my old dressed and made a make shift bandage, wrapping it tightly around my side and the putting back on my leather tunic. I abandoned my bow and grabbed my sword, putting it around my waist and pulling it out of its sheets, swinging it around a few times and then returning it. I straightened my headdress and grabbed my journal, putting it in the belt of my sheath. I ran my hand through my hairnout of stress, I felt my sleeve graze off my scar. I need to do this. I took deep breaths and decided. I'm going to free the dwarves..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{I love you}
Gi melin

(Mommy)
Nana

(Daddy)
Ada

{Don't worry}
Áva sorya

(Sister)
Netta

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed

Lil'nightfury