Chapter 2

A/N heyy thanks for reading :D

 "Hey you're the girl that wouldn't give me a pencil," he said laughing. I could feel my mothers eyes on me. Blood rushed to my cheeks.

"Yeah, um about that..." I started.

"No need to apologize I was just teasing you," he smiled. The kind of smile that would make most girls swoon. He knew he was hot and he thought he could make every girl like him. What a fucking fuckboy, I thought rolling my eyes.

"Cool," I said. My mom said good bye and we went home.

"Being rude to people on their first day at a new school?" my mom gave me an accusing glare.

"It wasn't like that mom," I said quickly running up to my room before she could say another word. I took out my homework deciding to finish it. Suddenly, I heard my window open. 

"What the hell?" I said as Koda climbed in.

"Hey you swore!" he said faking a shocked expression. I rolled my eyes.

"WHAT are you doing here?" I said.

"Oh you know, just hanging out," he said casually.

"Ok I'll only say this once I. Don't. LIKE. You," I stated going back to my homework.

"Awww why not?" he said doing him puppy eyes.

"Because your just another arrogant, selfish jerk that I have to deal with in school," I said without looking up.

"Is that what you really think of me?" he said coming closer. I pushed him back.

"Yeah," I gave him a glare. I saw something flash in him eyes that seemed like hurt? Then it went back to his mask of cockiness.

"Fine then," he climbed over the window ledge. I watched him as he left, sighing. I was way too mean to him. I didn't even give him a chance. I quickly finished my homework feeling guilty. I climbed out my own window and I went to his. I knocked and ran a hand through my hair. The curtains pulled aside and a shirtless Koda opened the window.

"Come on in," he smiled. I gave a tight smirk back. I entered his room. His walls were a dark blue and it was kinda empty. Well they are just moving in, I said mentally slapping myself.

"Hey, um about earlier, I didn't mean all of it. I really didn't," I said facing him.

"Hey it's ok. I'm usually categorized as the selfish bad boy. I mean I guess I am but I'm really not that bad. I'm nice when I want to be," he said smiling.

"I knew a person like you once and not to bore you with a story or anything he broke my heart and I can't deal with that shit again. SO i try to stay away from people like you." I said eyeing him up and down.

"Some guys are just dicks," he said.

"Yeah..."

"Hey you want to watch a movie?" he said out of the blue.

"Huh? Umm I guess. I'll just check with my mom..." I said looking at him weird. I went through his window then mine. I went downstairs.

"Hey mom can I go watch a movie with the guy, Koda next door?" I asked already knowing the answer.

"Yeah sure just be home by 10," she replied back. I headed out the door and went to his.

"What no window?" he laughed.

"Why? Did you want me too?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"Nah it's fine," he smiled gesturing me in. I walked in and he led me to the living room filled with a flat screen TV. "What do you want for a snack?" he asked heading off to another room me trailing behind.

"Popcorn!" I said.

"That is way too cliche. How about jolly ranchers?" he asked going to the counter.

"Popcorn!" I said again. He turned and looked at me.

"Jolly, fucking, ranchers," he said coming closer. I crossed my arms and held my stance.

"POPCORN!" I yelled.

"JOLLY RANCHERS!" he retaliated. Then, surprising me, he started tickling me. I broke stance and doubled over laughing.

"Stop, stop," I gasp. "Fine we'll have BOTH!" I say wanting him to stop. He stood back and crossed his arms.

"Fine," he smiled turning around. I sighed catching my breath. "Fuck you," I muttered. He brushed my comment off and started the popcorn. I headed to the living room and sat on the couch.

"We're not watching it in there!" he called from the kitchen in a weird sing song voice.

"Then where?" I asked.

"My room," I could hear the smugness rolling off his tongue. I sighed and went up to his room. I plopped down on his bed closing my eyes.

"Falling asleep early are we?" Koda walked in with snacks and drinks in hand.

"Nah," I sad sitting up. I put my backs against the wall looking at the flat screen ahead of me. "So what are we watching anyway?" I asked seeing as he had never really said the name.

"I don't know you can pick, but no chick flick's please," he said emphasizing the please. He handed me the remote and headed out. I went on Netflix. I looked through and decided on one of my favorites:  House at the End of the Street. God this movie is awesome, I thought waiting for Koda. 

When he got back he sat next to me and we watched it. Somewhere near the end I must have gotten tired. I rested my head on his shoulder and fell asleep. I was probably drooling on him too. I mean come ON he smells O-mazing!!! I sank into sleep dreaming about chainsaws, clowns and big creepy spiders...

A/N another chapter :D yayy! Anything i could do to make this better? Like at all? Please tell me!