Prologue

A/N: This is my one shot from Bechloe Week! Ever since writing it, I've been thinking about continuing this story and I've finally found inspiration for it!

**********

"Come on Beca, you have to be a junior counselor this year!" Stacie begged her best friend. "We're too old to be campers."

"But we're not even gonna be in the same cabin," Beca sighed.

"I know, but I've been wanting to do this since I was a little kid," Stacie replied. "Beca it'll be fun, come on."

"Fine," the shorter brunette said with a sigh.

**********

Week 1

That's how Beca Mitchell ended up on a bus to Camp Dixie next to her best friend who wouldn't stop talking about the hot guys she hoped to hook up with there.

"Which counselor are you hoping for?" Stacie wondered.

"Anyone but Aubrey Posen," Beca shuddered. "That girl gives me nightmares."

"Isn't she best friends with Chloe? The redhead one," the taller girl clarified.

"Oh yeah," Beca remembered. "She's really pretty."

"Oh my god I hope you get Chloe! Then you two will be spending lots of time together," Stacie winked. "Didn't you used to have a crush on her too?"

"Yeah when I was like 8," Beca laughed. "I didn't see her last year. I wonder if she'll be back this time."

"I really hope she is," Stacie said, wiggling her eyebrows at the shorter girl. "You like her don't you?"

"No, not anymore, and I really hope I don't get her because you're gonna be like this all summer," Beca said, shaking her head at the taller girl.

"You know I will," Stacie winked as she put her earbuds in. "Wake me up when we get there."

An hour and a half later, Beca elbowed Stacie in the arm. "We're here," she said as she grabbed her drawstring bag from under the seat.

"Help me up," Stacie whined tiredly as she held her hand out for Beca.

"You and your damn giraffe legs," Beca laughed as she pulled her friend up. "You ready?"

"Yeah," Stacie smiled as they got off the bus and got their duffle bags from the trunk.

They went to the sign in table and checked off their names before seeing which group they were in. "Ha ha you got Aubrey," Beca whispered with a laugh. "Fuck I got Chloe," she sighed, shaking her head.

Stacie smirked as she picked up her bag. "You know where you're going?"

"Yep," Beca said. "I hate that we're on opposite ends of the cabins."

"I know," Stacie sighed. "Aubrey and Chloe are best friends though, they're bound to want to sick together."

"I guess you're right," Beca replied. "See you later." She headed over to Cabin 5 and walked inside.

"Beca!" Chloe said excitedly as she walked inside.

"Hey," Beca smiled shyly as she set her bags down. Damn, she forgot how pretty Chloe was. "It's good to see you," she said.

"You too," Chloe smiled as she gave the shorter girl a hug.

"I didn't see you around last year," the shorter girl said.

"I know, I was preoccupied with...other stuff," Chloe replied with a shrug. "Top bunk okay?"

"That's great," Beca replied as she tossed her bags up there, making a mental note to ask Chloe about it later. "So when do the campers get here?"