Sam

Maries POV:
I couldn't believe this, after all the time that's passed, he's still around.
Well, at least I took those self defense classes early this year, thank God.

Even after all that's happened he still remembers my favorite flowers, even i forget it sometimes, but he hasn't, and he won't .

Time, our friend and enemy, never thought i'd see the day he'd come back

Time, our friend and enemy, never thought i'd see the day he'd come back. After all the trouble he caused i hoped I wouldn't. I had to do something to get my mind off of things, and I know exactly what to do.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

@marieavgeropoulos: A day off and some sun never hurt anybody☀️❤️*comments disabled on this post*--------Taking a walk and a dive in the beach was needed after being so stressed out, not knowing what to think

*comments disabled on this post*
--------
Taking a walk and a dive in the beach was needed after being so stressed out, not knowing what to think.
I was able to calm down after a while, and collect my thoughts.
He was back yes, but after everything he did, I will never let him get in my head and take over my thoughts again
he doesn't matter anymore, and I need to focus on myself, after all this time I might be able to put myself before others, and thats exactly what I'm gonna do.
------
"Hey Daniel"
"Oh hi! Marie i wasn't expecting this call"
"Yeah well I wasn't actually planning on making it haha."
"Oh ok, well are you ok? Do you need anything?"
"Um yeah actually I was wondering if you want to go out for that coffee tomorrow?"
"OH y-yeah well of-of course!, what time?"
"Well I was thinking maybe we could go to a really good cafe I visit frequently for some brunch like fancy people?"
"W-Well yeah that-that'd be great!"
"Well okay, don't forget but I'll see you tomorrow Daniel, take care"
"Yeah, you too Marie."
*Dial tone*
•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•
heyyooo, is me!