Thinking

Maries POV:I was walking down the street early in the morning, on my way home from a sunrise shooting(A/N: idk if you write it like that?? Please let me know)

Maries POV:
I was walking down the street early in the morning, on my way home from a sunrise shooting
(A/N: idk if you write it like that?? Please let me know).
I was exhausted, not just physically, mentally too. Tired of being surrounded by people who tell me what to do, and don't even consider if I want to do it or not.

The smell of coffee came towards me, when I saw a cute tiny cafe called "Cuatro Sombras" where i could sit down to collect my thoughts for a little while.

I waited in line for a little while, ordered a chocalate chip cookie and a cafe latte, then went to a table at the back of the restaurant.

While drinking my coffee, i blurred out the world for a little while, thinking if all of this was worth it. My mind was scrambled but put together at the same time, wondering yet knowing.

'Is this how my life will go on forever, awaiting approval from my superiors, waiting for the pressure to die down just a little bit, even if it was just for a little while so i could just... breathe.'

'All I can hear, are other peoples opinions, not my own. People tell me I should be proud of what I've accomplished, but is that really all there is in life? Being proud of what you did? If it's not what you really wanted to do, if it was just a chance, a one in a million opportunity to be found and recognized, sometimes positively, most of the time negatively. I am comfortable with my body, but others are not. I am still waiting to learn more on this earth, but have no time to. I just want to feel alive for one day, I want to feel like I've fulfilled enough in this world to be proud of what I've done.'

Unconsciously I finished my coffee, so i just stuffed my cookie in my bag and left a tip for the waitress, then left the shop, writing down the name so i could come back sooner or later.

Walking down the sidewalk on my way to my apartment, was quiet for once. I didn't bump into anyone who recognized me or any paparazzi, which was nice. Once I got to my door, I saw some flowers by the floor. Some cute sunflowers and lilies, my favorites. There was a note by them, which said 'No matter how much we've drifted away, you're still in my heart -S.K
oh shit, he's back.
•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_••_•_•_•_•_
HELLOO READERS
You must be like FINALY SHE UPDATED
and well yeah i get it, its been a few months hehe :/
YOU ALL PROBABLY KNOW WHO SK IS BECAUSE well hes somewhere here IF YOU DONT KNOW WELL DONT LOOK FOR HIM
bUT YEAH THANKS FOR 2K READS REALLY THANK YOU BYEEEEEE LOVE YALL AND HUFFLEPUFF RULES