Life is what you make it.

So here the advice starts.. my point is that before, i thought I was goingto be alone forever. But I found someone, i found someone who treats me amazing, who treats me how I deserve to be treated. He showed me what love is, what true love is. He's changed me for the better, and made me more positive. I'm so happy, like i have never been before, and I am so in love too. I cry so often of happiness because of everything that has happened to me, and because of how happy i am, hoe in love i am. My point and the advice i want to give, is that no matter what happens. Stay positive, stay strong there is someone out there for everyone. Someone out there in the world feels like you, tired of being played and cheated on and tired of feeling the way you do. There is someone out there who will love you and want to be with you. Who will want to marry you and spend the rest of their life with you, i felt before that no one wanted to be with me. I felt like who would ever want that???? But now, because of where I am. Because im with the most amazing person, that I know there is someone out there for everyone but it won't happen in seconds, it wont happen in a few days or the next day. It will take time, no matter what you have been through, or how depressed you are. How sad you are and how bad you feel like nothing will change. IT WILL!!!! I promise every single person who is reading this, you will find someone. You will marry someone, your all beautiful and handsome too, this could go both ways, for a girl or for a guy. But it will happen, there is NO such thing as UGLY. And there is no such words as FOREVER ALONE, i know that love exists and i know that there is someone out there for everyone. Be positive no matter what happened, or what you been through, you will find someone it just takes time! any time you need someone I am here, I have been through soo much. I know what it is like, or how hard it is to stay positive. Sometimes it is hard specially when you have been through so much, but there is someone who understands or who will help. Stay positive, and stay strong! don't let anyone tear you down, or make you think negative! because you will find that special someone it just takes time! So i wanted to write this, for anyone who is going through things or feels negatively! you will find someone soon who will treat you the way you deserve to be treated! and treat you like a princess. Someone who will want to marry you, just because someone treated you badly or just because someone didnt love you, doesnt mean someone else will treat you bad. Or tell you they love you when they don't. Not everyone is the same, and you can't give up or be negative just because of a person, just because of an ex boyfriend! because someone probably went through the same thing as you! you can't be negative all your life, you can't give up and not take risks. If someone loves you, and wants to be with you. Go for it, don't give up just because of a person. Someone who you use to love, or someone who you use to be with. Someone who treated you badly, there is someone out there for everyone. There's no such thing as forever alone, no one deserves to be alone forever and no one will be alone forever. There is always someone out there waiting for you! waning to be with you. So take it day by day. And always stay positive no matter how hard things seem. Life is hard, and sometimes there is nothing we can do. Life wont always be easy, but only you can change things, only you can change things in your life and make it better. Make your life better, stay happy and stay positive always! and always here for anyone who needs anything.