Always stay strong.

I wasnt the type of person who had so many boyfriends, like some teenagers did. I had a boyfriend in junior high and I was so excited, He was cute.. and I really liked him. I felt happy. Because i thought maybe I wont be alone, maybe I wont be forever alone.. we went out on our first day, which went good.. then the next day, he broke up with me. Some people came up to me and asked me why, people who I wasnt really friends with and they seemed nice, and concerned.. i told them i don't know what happened because really I didn't, and to be honest I really don't know what happened. And considering we only went out for 24 hours, I wouldn't even come close to calling him my boyfriend🤣 after that. I had another boyfriend, even though it took some time. I didn't move on right away, though when it did I was the happiest. My boyfriend that I had, he was so amazing .. so perfect and he was beyond cute. He had the eyes you couldn't help but fall in love with, the most cutest smile with the perfect personality. He had a laugh that when he laughed you just fell more in love with him.. i was so happy, every day I was more happier. I really loved him, i was so in love.
Then.
Go to part 4 if you want to read the rest(if it isnt too boring)🤣