Mephi Chocosmo - The King of Demons, The Sinner's shadow

Bio:

Name: Mephi Chocosmo

Age: Another immortal/ageless being, go figure!

Sex: (Technically not) Male

Sexuality: Has had a relationship with Death. He's Bi.

Species: Living shadow

Appearance: Mephi is 180cm tall, with a pair of purple eyes upon his face that are said to have a soft glow. His hair is a black mass, somehow moving in a way reminiscent of writhing shadows.
He wears a black tailcoat, held in place with three golden buttons. The outer material is made of a material similar to linen while the inner of the coat is made of a soft purple velvet.
Beneath this, he wears a single plate of black armour over his chest, covering the top half of a plain black shirt, the collar down so as not to look so immature. His pants are a pair of simple white trousers, with two pockets at the hip.
For accessories, Mephi wears a thin white glove on each hand and a intricate broach on his coat depicting a jewelled crown.

Personality: Mephi is an incredibly eclectic person, the being often acting very childish. That said, he is an incredibly intelligent being, as his age would imply. As such, he is very rarely caught off guard, which only makes his childish name calling and logic all the more annoying.
When placed in charge of something, whether it be a person, place or even a kingdom, he is undyingly loyal to it, even to the point of losing his fear death. It's this trait that makes him dangerous; he has never wavered from a cause he felt benefited him.

Likes: Flowers, Chocolate, Shadows, Books, Fighting, Souls, Scythes, Video games, Superiority, Light.

Dislikes: Spotlights, Incompetence, Thorns (both literal and figurative).

Scenarios:

1. King Mephi Chocosmo. No matter where you're from, it's a name whispered in hushed tones, equal amounts of awe and fear present at his mention. The infamous King of the Underworld, a man who is said to be able to brawl with the strongest of Heaven's angels with ease. Therefor, whether fortune be smiling at you or spitting on you, you've spotted the man and he seems to have spotted you, a grin that is impossibly wide spawning on his face as he begins to walk towards you, the shadow he casts behind him writhing as if alive.

2. You're a prisoner. Whatever you've done, you've gotten caught by Mephi Chocosmo. Whether or not you know the name, the fact that the man literally emerged from the shadows in plain daylight to capture you is already presenting a bad picture. Continue to 2.1 If you wanna play with King Mephi. 2.2 for Rogue Mephi.
2.1 You've been locked in a dark room for what feels like days, unable to hear or see anything inside or outside of your prison. However, you hear a sudden crack, the door slamming open with it's hinges crying out in protest. You allow the hope of a rescue to blossom for a second, before it dies a quick death. Walking into the room, you see your captor with a cocky grin on his face and his hands in his coat. "Well, that's not the best look for you. Shame, that."
2.2 You've found yourself tied to a tree for hours, your hands, legs, torso and forehead bound to the trunk in a grip that left you nearly unable to do anything. You were attacked in a forest clearing, a man appearing from thin air and stealing you away from your plans. You woke up like this, in a similar clearing with the sun shining into your eyes. Your ears noticed something that sent hope through your chest for a moment, before it died a death almost as ugly as a hagraven. The sounds were steps, but the body they were associated with was newly familiar to you; your captor. He may have looked handsome, if it wasn't for the fact that his hair was moving in dizzying patterns and he was, you know, your kidnapper. His mouth opened, letting slip a voice that was... surprisingly average. "Okay, Buddy. I'll be honest here. I'm REALLY hungry and you look really good right now. But, Momma always said to be smart. So, are you important? Maybe a king or queen or something like that? Because if not, I think I might just have a little nibble of you." He chuckled

3. Shadows. They're a species rarely talked of, because so few believe that they're anything but a weak summoned creature or spell. You, however, believe differently. Shadows have intrigued you for a while. For while they were fundamentally a simple shadow, an absence of light, they could still touched and be touched, feel emotion and cause emotion, think and be taught. It was a surprisingly empty field, however, so you've never really talked much about it. However, it was one night, just past midnight, where you saw something incredibly exciting. A Shadow, live and running around. You were walking back to your home, when you spotted it. The 'hair' that was truely a storage for it's food, the way the environment around it reacted, the fact it was crouched over a corpse with a glowing green ball in it's hand. It was certainly a shadow. It had yet to notice you, however. What is your next move?

4. We can also discuss a scenario, if you want.