Dallas is a PAIN

Hey! so what do y'all think so far? good? bad? Okay? feel free to comment. ~Bluewing88

Dallas P.O.V.
Madison had left not long after yelling at Johnny. I could tell she hated my guts. She left in such a hurry she forgot her jacket. I was gonna use this to my advantage.

A few minutes later I heard quick footsteps and an angry Madison. "Oh my god!I am an IDIOT! I can't believe I forgot my jacket.UGHHH!" listening to her it was all I could do to keep a straight face. I was standing by the door. 3...2...1. The door opened, "Hey!Has anybody seen my jac-" She seen me, "Gosh danggit! Dallas Winston can I have my jacket?"

Madison's P.O.V.
"Gosh danggit! Dallas Winston can I have my jacket?" I said. I was so frickin' stupid, he's not gonna give it to me. He smirked at me, "I think I'll keep it for a while. It's cute." I glared at him since asking didn't work, "Dallas, GIVE me my jacket!" Dallas looked taken aback.Good! I thought. He looked at me again and frowned, "Well what if I don't wanna give it back?" I sighed and tried to look as if I was thinking about what he said, "Well in that case....SUCKS TO BE YOU!" I laughed at the look he gave me. He looked pretty surprised at my sass, "WOAH! The broad here has got an attitude!" I glared at him more, "So what if I do? Is there a problem?"

Darry walked over to the two of us, "Dally, just give her back her jacket." Dallas gave me the jacket back, "Here. Oh! And yes I do have a problem with your attitude." I put on my jacket, "Well too bad! I ain't changing my attitude for you Winston!" I put emphasis on his last name and left!

I was in my way to... I realized I had no place to go. I decided to go to the park.i had been watching the stars when the sound of an approaching car alerted me. I say bolt right up and saw a blue mustang with Socs getting out near me.