Upcoming Story: "DEAD END: Survival"

I've been wanting to write and finish a proper zombie story since grade 6, and it's not surprising that i'm actually creating one now, seeing as how my last four attempts didn't really make the cut.
---------
So here's a little opening prompt for what i'm probably going to write:

"Nothing good usually happens to Jennifer. It's almost like a curse, but it's not all that bad. She was used to bad things happening to her.

But of all the bad things that's happened to her, a zombie apocalypse seperating her from her siblings, the only family she actually enjoyed being around, was far worse than anything Lady Luck had thrown at her before.

Now, after killing her undead parents, she walks a lone road in search of her little sister, Lauren, and her older brother, Rowen, before the dead get to them first."
---------
Sounds kinda suckish? Yeah, I kinda really suck at opening prompts. But, if you like my writing, then stick around and watch the rest of the story unfold!
((Man i'm going to have to write more shit story notes aaaaaaa-))

Quick question: What strange things have fascinated  you, like how i'm so obsessed with the Zombie Apocalyse?

That's all for now! I'll see you all in the next chapter! Peace! =^v^=