the betrayel and hollowfication

We see our young hero returning from kalos with bonnie clemont and serena by his side this is where it all started pallet town ash pov well i lost again but i almost won thought hey picachu well get them next time right pika pi clemont dont worry ash bonnie yup you will win next time serena and we will be by your side ash were here delila hello ash we have some people here to see you author pov ash walks in and sees brock misty may dawn paul shauna trevor tierno ritchie casey harrison morrison tyson trip barry bianca sawyer hey guys why are you here brock its because we want you to give up your a loser ash face it ash really is this what you all think even you mom Delia sadly yes you have never one please just give up ash no i wont ash walks away with serena bonnie and clemont to professer oaks lab ash proffeser oak hello my boy what brings you here gary hey ashy boy ash hey gary so this is what happened he tells them of the betrayel oak i never thought Delia would do this ok ash give me your pokedex ash here professer oak ok i upgraded it so you can have all your pokemon with you ash thank you professer he leaves and sees bonnie clemont serena and gary talking hey guys gary hey ash i want to join you ash ok lets go they go outside to see the traitors hello traiters brock we cant let you leave ash they throw their pokemon brock onix use iron head the tip of onix head hit right in ashs eye ahhhh he screamed in pain everyone stared in slight shoch when from his eye this white stuff spread on his face ash eheeheheh hello brock he said with an insane smile brock who or what are you he said in fear hollow ash you may call me hollow hehe lets go guys he throws a pokeball and charizard came out he grabbed his allies and got on top of the charizard and flew away serena where are we going and whats going on hollow i will explain soon and we are going to mount silver 1 hour later hollow were here now i will tell you who ashs father is his name was ulquiorra cifer he was a hollow he gives them the speech rukia gave ichigo hollow ok any questions serena yes are you and ash the same person ash yes we are now time to plan revenge he calls scott hey scott its ash scott ash why havent you called in a while you know annabeth has missed you haha and shes not the only one the why have you called ash tells him of the betrayel scott when i get my hands on them ash dont worry i have a plan in 5 years hold a worls master tournament ok scott then we get revenge scott ok ash see you in five years.