Chapter 6

TYLERS P.O.V

Why is he here, he has no right! He has caused her enough heartbreak, she doesnt need more. So i told him we need to take a walk.

"Beau, you shouldnt be here. You broke Natalie, she loved you but you slept with the one person she hates!" I shouted

"Tyler i need to talk to her, explain the mess i have made!" he pleaded.

"You have an hour, and if she doesnt forgive you then you out of the house but if she does i will make sure you dont come here agian." i told him.

We walked back to the flat and i opened the door and everyones eyes where on me. Beau comes out from behind me, everyone gasps but natalie. She just stares at Beau, Darian goes over to comfort her but she pushes her away and ran to he bedroom.

NATALIE'S P.O.V

Why is he here? Does he want to make my heart break more. I cant take this, not after that phone call. I been in this place before, i feel like i am getting back into it. Beau saved me, he took me out if that dark place. Now he is the one that has put me back in. There was a knock at my door, i told whoever was at the door to go away. I dont want to see anyone.

"Natalie?" i heard a voice that made my tummy have butterfly's all over again.

"I TOLD YOU TO GO AWAY!" i shouted/crying,

"Natalie i want to talk please!" he said calmly.

"NO, I DONT WANT TO TALK! YOU BROKE ME AND WHAT IS THERE TO TALK ABOUT? YOU CHEATED AND NOW WE ARE OVER!" i screamed running out, i ran out of the flat and just didnt stop running.

I sat down on a bench and just broke down. I dont know why but i couldnt deal with the pain.

"Natalie i am sorry" Beau whispered sadness in his voice.

"No beau, your not! What have you got to say sorry for? You cheating on me or making a lie what sounded like bullshit, you know why because Jai hate cat! so dont give that crap." I said with venom in my voice.

"Natalie, i love you!" he said as he cried.

"Dont beau, dont give me that crap. I love you and i mean it, its over. I cant trust you and whats a relationship when it has no trust? i am sorry beau but you need to go back to australia and just forget about me because you wont be seeing me no more." I said walked away.

I heard beau sob my name, i dont care anymore. I am not going to go back no now. I found my way back to the flat, i unlocked the door and walked over to phoebe and darian and i just fell into their arms. Its that perfect scene where sad music plays as the characters cries into someone arms. I wish it was a movie, but its not. Its my life, i cant pause it and replay it to all the happy bits or fast forward to where i am happy again. I cant so i just have to move on and maybe find someone who i see my future with.