Chapter 5

I woke and went to work. Work was better because Indi introduced me to more and more people. It doesn't seem so bad here, its warming up to me. I took some photos of some stuff for the magazine and then after my lunch i have to take some pictures of models. So i am really busy. During my lunch me and matty kept on texting each other, my thoughts kept on taking me back to last night. Everyone was happy and laughing, i mean that's normal in our flat because we have Tyler always making jokes or acting stupid.

I went home from work early so i decided to go home and get into pjs. I was home alone so i just sat on the sofa on the ipad. I just go paid so i wanted to get stuff for my room, i went online and ordered my new bed. Its got a vintage style to it and i bought some fairy lights to in twine them. I bought a lovely white dressing table and a nice white wardrobe with a long mirror to fit in the room. I love my room, it has nice white wooden floor boards so it fits with the white. I bought two pink duvets, one with flowers and on just plane. Along with that i bought some pink and white cushions  and curtains.

I had a little more money to spend so i saved that for food and clothes when i needed it. After my shopping spree, i layed down on the sofa and watched 'My mad fat diary' on Netflix. It was about 5 so i decided to get dinner on because the others should be getting back by now. I was just going to do pasta and chicken. i started to cook the chicken  when natalie walked in, she look drained.

"Hey" She said in a whisper

"You sound ruff" i said

"I feel it, i didn't sleep last night! I was texting beau all night because he was explaining that she came around for jai and then she came up to his room to ask for something. I don't know whether to believe him or not!" She stared crying so i just gave her a big hug!

Natalie helped me with dinner and the others are here now. Its a Friday so no work for two days! We sat around the table talking about what we are doing on the weekend, there was tension between Phoebe and Kevin. They didn't speak to each other. We talked about going shopping for food and clothes. The weekend is looking good.

We just started watching Breaking bad on Netflix then there was a knock on the door. Tyler went to go open it up

"You shouldn't be here!" He shouted at the person

Who could it be?