(One: Anybody Have A Map?)

Start from the beginning

"Family is family." Logan maintained obstinately. Of course he would think that. Logan Mitchell came from a line of muggles with the tendency to create magical children. Most of his cousins were previous attendees of Hogwarts. He had fought for his family name too, fought the negative press of being a 'mudblood' ever since he was eleven. Things like that create loyalty ties that can't be broken.

Logan reached into the pocket of his jacket, his platinum blonde hair flopping forwards into his eyes, and produced a packet of Haribos. Logan was always eating something, usually with little regard for health. He could go from sticks of celery to a KFC family bucket.

"Who needs a brother when I've got you?" Alex smiled, grabbing her trunk and dragging it behind her, leaving Logan to scramble for his stuff. "Hurry up, Blonde!"

Logan's answering yell was obscene enough to draw the disapproving looks of several parents, but Alex was already gone, disappeared inside the scarlet train.

{===}

"Hey, Padfoot?"

Sirius Black looked up, grin sparking across his face. Remus was looking thoughtfully out of the compartment window, frowning at something unseen.

"Yes, my extremely humanoid friend?" Sirius asked sweetly. Remus ignored the jab, as Sirius had known he would.

"Who's that?" Remus indicated out the window. A girl with light brown hair was dashing up the platform, camera bouncing comfortably on her chest. A blonde guy was chasing after her, yelling something that Sirius couldn't hear through the glass.

"Logan Mitchell." Sirius pointed at the guy, before squinting at the girl, "And... Anne? Anne Fowler?"

"Alex Fawley." James corrected, peering over Sirius's shoulder. He sniffed, "Boring."

"Agreed." Sirius sat back, disappointed.

"I don't think I've ever seen her before." Remus was still frowning.

"You wouldn't." Sirius snorted, "She's not a character in your book."

Remus pulled a face.

"I'm surprised you know what we look like." James placed a hand on his chest, wounded.

Remus was still concentrating on the figure that had vanished from Sirius's line of sight, "Is she that girl we have potions with?"

James scrunched up his face, "Yes?"

"Alex Fawley?" Peter squeaked. He suddenly seemed even more into the conversation.

James and Sirius exchanged a look, evil grins flying between them. "Why, yes Wormtail." Sirius smirked, "Know anything interesting?"

Peter shook his head vigorously, pushing back into the cushions.

James raised an eyebrow, "Does someone have a crush?"

Peter blushed a violent shade of red.

"Leave him alone." Remus rolled his eyes.

"Aw, but Moonyyyyy..." Sirius whined.

"You really need to learn how to let people just live their lives." Remus commented. Sirius swore he saw the prefect badge on his chest shine a little brighter.

"Do you know us?" Sirius inquired curiously, "Like, at all?"

Remus sighed, "Unfortunately."

The girl with green eyes and her blonde friend were forgotten for the rest of the journey, as the Marauders turned their attention to more important things, like whether Lilly Evans would ever agree to go on a date with James (doubtful), or if it was possible to levitate a Fire Crab into Dumbledore's office to see if it would breed with Fawkes the Phoenix to create a new face of Super Fire Babies (Sirius was enthusiastic about the idea, even if no one else was).