chapter 10 love wolfs???

James p.o.v

so once Nathan took me out to eat I really didn't eat anything cause the food was already around me I was kind of nervous because my stomach started to growl but lucky Nathan didn't noticed .

   5 minutes later

O.M.F.G Nathan just asked me to be his girlfriend I was shocked but not like fangirling mode because we were in public but I had totally had forgotten that's I was hungry but I told Nathan " Nathan I'm starting to get hungry I think you should take me somewhere else." clearly he knew what I was talking about . we where then about to go when .

NATHAN is that your girlfriend ??

oh shit this wasn't going to end well.

flashes were every where I felt threatened which was awful and we all knew what happened last time . anyways I keep talking to Nathan but I then blacked out again . sadly and the last thing I remembered was tom and the othere where here and I just heard  a piercing scream crying for help  .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up in a dark cold room I didn't know what to do but I was about to get up from the bed I was on but I was tied up . I tried calling for Nathan but nothing came . then someone came in .

" you know its getting worse now right ? your werewolf (A/N hahahhah you like it she's a vampire answer half werewolve lol : ) ) side is getting to you , you can't control it you do realized that right ? " he said . " Nathan please get me out of here I'm starving either for blood or meant I don't know but I need something to eat. " I begged him. I looked up and saw pain in his eyes and I knew what the meant . I didn't really noticed that I had started to cry until I felt the tear fall down on my check . " I'm sorry but I came I mean I would do it but I can't touch you if you didn't noticed." Nathan said which kind of confused me, I then realized that he didn't come near or touch me at all. " OK FINE YOU BITCH TREAT YOUR EX-GRILFRIEND LIKE THIS YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ME AND I WAS TREATED LIKE SHIT EVERYWHERE  I DONT EVEN TRUST MY OWN PARENTS HUH YOU KNOW WHAT TYPE OF SHIT I'VE BEEN THUR AND YOU COME AROUND AND MAKE ME FEEL LIKE IM SOME TYPE OF ANGEL THEN WE GET THIS SHIT AND YOU SAY Oh IM sorry I can't get you out I can't trust you THAT'S REALLY SHITY AND WHAT'S NEXT YOU CAN't TOUCH ME ? just go away Nathan you made my day even better thanks now get out because I don't want to see you right now or ever. " I said which was pain to say ex- girlfriend . " What do you mean ex-grilfriend I thought  .... he paused for a minute . you made me happy Jamie place don't do this to me please. you made me feel like a normal person instead the Nathan sykes from the wanted  please don't do this to me ". he looked at me I noticed the pain in his eyes and that tears where treating to come out .

"I'm sorry" was All I heard I looked away before I saw black. again .

   nathans p.o.v

all of those words hurt me inside and then she said ex-grilfriend I was already crying by the time I went down stairs . " hey nath what's wrong ?" Siva asked " my ex.. I was about to say ex-girlfriend when I heard a howl from upstairs where Jamie was .. oh SHIT this isn't happening . before any of us could react all the boys eyes widened . "Jamies right behind me isn't she ?" the boys were to in shocked to say something that I guess it meant yes . I turned around and say a jet black wolf behind me with the colored eyes like jamie . " j-jamie i-is that you? " I sounded so stupid I wished I hadnt said anything because a voice came out of nowhere . " yes " said a deep voice but it wasn't Jamie I had gotten frighten that I didn't know that she was walking right up to me . 

Jamie : IM sorry ...

I knew no one else heard her say anything .

me: its ok Jamie you just scared the living hell out of me . and also the boys too . I decided to say it out loud. I noticed that Jamie surged up to me and laid there we were hugging I gave a soft kiss on the snout .

Jamie : um Nathan what do we do now since the boys still are shocked and I have no idea how I did this and yea .....

" well we could get one if the girls to help you. if you want " clearly all the boys were confused since I was talking to a wolf like out of no where .

" um hey guys do ya guys know where tom and the girls are " I said since tom wasn't Here .

then a knocked came and there stood the girls and tom I guessed they were shocked about Jamie but tom looked surprised .

" hey guys when did we get a dog ??"tom said what an idiot . then a growled came I looked and tom with ' are you serious ' face . " what so you guys gonna answer my question and what's its name ?" oh I swear I'm going to smack this boy but I had to answer him but before I could answer it daissy spoke  " your a real idiot aren't you you do realize that the only missing person her is .. " daissy said waiting to tom answer her question . that's when tom realized that it was Jamie . " oh SHIT I'm sorry Jamie I didn't realize it was you but I got to say you look pretty cute as a dog. " tom said which caused everyone to laugh. can you ask the girls now I feel naked when I'm like this . " oh ok then I'll ask them . " the rest of them looked confused . " she needs help with the stuff because she doesnt know how to change back " I said . " oh ok I help her but I think its different for her just let me hit  the books . said daissy

    1 hour later

           Nathana p.o.v

"hey Nathan I found it but you won't like it . " daissy said . " ok give it to me." I said I just wanted to see her face again and hold her in my arms to keep her safe . " um it takes a week for them to go back to their normal selfs again like they will learn how to do it but since she's a half vampire its just a week so yea.... " when daissy said that I could not believe what she was saying because in a few days we will leave because of the tour and this is awful . where will she go ? will she loose control? will she be ok ? this were the questions that kept coming and going out of my head . this is some deep shit . " I think you should tell her I mean you need to get used to it since she's your mate and not to mention girlfriend . " daissy said and walked out .

oh shit ......

         5 minutes later

"hey Jamie come here for a minute ." I said I was about to shit in my pants because I was so nervous . yea nathan ? . " um well um daissy found out what you needed to do but it takes a week to be back to yourself again." I was quite more nervous when I finished saying that. "and also where leaving on Wednesday because of the tour . " oh trays nice that means I'm stuck like this for a week and your leaving next week on Wednesday . so what's going to happen to me cause  obvuisoly we came stay in the same room cause im a dog and your you. " I literally do not know I'll ask tom I'm sure he heard the news ." and with that I walked of . " hey tom what are we going to do with Jamie ? since we have to wait for a week ." I was waiting for a smart but you never know with tom . " take her on walls like a dog and male jerk sleep in your room since she is your dog " tom said ." are you serious your calling my mate a dog you know she has a name so use it " I was so passed at tom right now . I walked back to my room and when I entered I saw Jamie sleeping on the bed curled up in a ball I javelin got to say that she is pretty cute when shes a dog . hey I know your there so what did tom say . " he said that you can sleep in the same room  and that I have to take you on 'walks' so that people won't get any ideas . so what are you going to do since you have school tomorrow and I can't go ? " I probably have to go since we already missed a week of it . so yea..... " I was kind if upset that she won't go with me . I'll wait for you out of the school when your out since I'm suppose to be a 'dog' . by the way can we go outside Its boring inside of here  . she whined like a dog " ok fine come on lets go outside" I said then chuckled I guess I have to get use to this . yay come on slow poke you take for ever . " chill Jamie your faster than me !" I said while going down stairs . " I see your taking my advice ? " tom said " oh shut up parker " I said  and ran after my girlfriend .

A/N soooo how did you like the ending ???? hmmm its not a cliff hanger I actually enjoyed it anyways I have big news hehhhe I MADE A NEW FAN FIC and its about Nathan SYKES but of cousre its going to have yours turely me ! anyways yea its only going to be in my point of you if you don't like it then ... GO FUCK YOUR SElF ...... anyways comment vote  please and thanks you and look I was checking out this story to see how it was doing and I saw i had like 130 views thank omg I am/was happy about I wonder how my other story is going do yea it called ALL OF ME (Nathan sykes ) and yes it is in caps  ok that's it bye all you FABULOUS peolpes  :D ~bianca