¤2¤

This chapter is all Celine2204 idea so go follow her if you have a idea put them in the comments or text me privately.

Erica Pov

Augh I knoe Tessa knows I like Jake but now his little friend is here he is suddenly falling for her. "I have to go to the bathroom." I smiled then went downstairs. I called AJ and asked him to come over. Soon he was here and I let him in.  Me and him went to Tessa's
room where she and Chance were laughing and the Paul brothers tickling y/n. Wait weren't they just fighting. "Oh hey AJ." Jake smiled. "Hey Jake." He waved look mostly at y/n. "Help Erica." She reached out her hand but Logan pinned them to her side.

Time skip

So Y/N and AJ are becoming friends which is perfect. It is now like one am and I told AJ to kiss y/n in front of Jake. He nodded the looked for y/n.

Aj Pov

I finally found Jake and y/n in the backyard talking. They both waved as I walked over. Its now or never. I war]ed my arms around y/n and kissed her. She quickly pushed off her and kicked me in the pool. "What the fuck Aj!" Jake yelled. I wipped water from my face as y/n pulled me out and punched me in the face and pushed me out the door. I gave Erica a thumbs up then she ran outside.

Your Pov

I hugged Jake as he put his head on mine. Erica ran out ansd started jumping up and down. "Im so glad you and AJ are a thing!" She excliamed. I could feel Jake's anger. "No he kiss-" Erica cut me off. "So when's the date you mentioned?" She asked eagerly. "What da-" "Jake you know right you're her best friend." Jake huffed and slammed the door then went to his room. I chased after Jake just in time before he closed his door.

Jake Pov

Y/N came in my room. "Jake I swear that I don't know what Erica is talking about." She looked down. She does this thing with her hair when she lies but she didn't. I hugged her tightly she immediately hugged back. "Ether way if I was dating AJ why were you mad?" She asked. "Nothing." I said quickly walking out.

Your Pov

What is going on with Jake. What ever I'm tired. I walked to Tessa's room and sat next to her. "Tess don't tell him but I like Jake."